Rosacea, Psoriasis, seb dermatitis, eczema, what vitamins and minerals are lacking if you have those?

Dr. B

Vit D : Vit A according to Ray should be 5:1.
interesting. should the ratio be done using MCG or IU though? the IU and mcg arent proportional with A and D.. like 5000IU of A is 1500mcg i believe, whereas 5000IU of D3 is like 125 or 250 mcg.
if its done by MCG it would be massive... like 1000mcg d3: 200 mcg A is crazy... if its done by IU it still seems pretty crazy. thats 10000 IU D3 per 2000 Iu vitamin A! what if youre getting like 11000Iu D3 and 6000 IU vitamin A a day

Dr. B

Did u ever take vaccines

what should be done for peope got got vaccines? i think the last time i took a vaccine was like 2011... for meningitis. the universities in the US require that. wish i got a religious exemption or something. had no idea at the time. other than that, think i got vaccines for tetanus, tuberculosis, numerous other ones at birth and throughout childhood

Ronald1919

100% no i had this in 2017 why wont it go? Its worse now

I have tried b6, b2, b7, vitamin A Vitamin E sunlight
All vitamins and minerals
I mean any vaccines in general not the covid one

I got those issues after vaccines for a trip years ago

Solution was heavy metal detox for months and time. it still hasn't fully gone but much better I need to do more detoxing

Ronald1919

what should be done for peope got got vaccines? i think the last time i took a vaccine was like 2011... for meningitis. the universities in the US require that. wish i got a religious exemption or something. had no idea at the time. other than that, think i got vaccines for tetanus, tuberculosis, numerous other ones at birth and throughout childhood
Heavy metal from vaccines stays deep inside tissues not to mention abnormal antibodies that cause inflammation its complicated but I had success with heavy metal detox

Dr. B

Heavy metal from vaccines stays deep inside tissues not to mention abnormal antibodies that cause inflammation its complicated but I had success with heavy metal detox

how do you do the heavy metal detox? how does the body excrete the heavy metals is it done by the liver or what? like excreting aluminum. also is this why iodine high dosage causes symptoms, does it cause release of heavy metals deep from the tissues which then causes all the side effects? also how much metal and toxins would be built up if you got all those vaccines? like tetanus, meningitis, tubercolosis? like all the vaccines theyve been giving out pre 2011... idk what other ones i had

Birdie

Dr. B

@Mr.Bollox, I see that I'm now using vitamin A:vitamin D ratio 5:1... This dose has cleared up my break out problem.

i think vitamin A has a skin drying effect the more you use. accutane is also a derivative of vitamin A except i think it totally kills the oil glands or something. i think 1:1 vitamin A to vitamin d might be okay... or even 2:1 D:A in IU... now if you are talking about 5:1 A to D in terms of mcg then that makes sense. that would be like 1000mcg vitamin A and 200mcg vitamin D3, which would be around 3000Iu vitamin A and 8000 Iu vitamin d3.

OP
S

SamYo123

I never consumed liver back in 2017 - 2018 and 2019 oj, oranges, cheese eggs, butter, the only vitamin A i was having. and I was getting alot of sun i had it back then and it was alot less
i think vitamin A has a skin drying effect the more you use. accutane is also a derivative of vitamin A except i think it totally kills the oil glands or something. i think 1:1 vitamin A to vitamin d might be okay... or even 2:1 D:A in IU... now if you are talking about 5:1 A to D in terms of mcg then that makes sense. that would be like 1000mcg vitamin A and 200mcg vitamin D3, which would be around 3000Iu vitamin A and 8000 Iu vitamin d3.

Birdie

If I find my Ray notes on the Vitamin A to Vitamin D ratio, I'll post them here. I'm pretty sure that I'm following his advice but who knows. When asked about acne, he said that when we increase metabolism, more vitamin A is needed.

OP
S

SamYo123

if nutriants are being malasorbed how would you fix that problem?

frannybananny

100% no i had this in 2017 why wont it go? Its worse now

I have tried b6, b2, b7, vitamin A Vitamin E sunlight
All vitamins and minerals
Perhaps try soaking in an Epsom Salts bath....emulating the minerals of the ocean.

Birdie

OP
S

SamYo123

Latest suspect, that beta carotene is blocking vitamin A.

Orangey palms and soles...

Does OJ and oranges contain beta cerotene?

OP
S

SamYo123

I think the balance of nutrition is too complex to manage via supps, hence why Ray always recommends eggs, oysters, milk, liver, oj etc. He has said he doesn’t recommend individual nutritional supps for this reason many times.

Having had a lot of skin issues in the past, I would recommend milk, eggs, coffee and something like vitamin e or stearic acid (cacoa butter) to reduce redness. I think b vitamins are important, but eggs or liver are the way to do it.
Cocabutter makes its more red it seems, like all fats, when I stop fats, skin gets dry and the redness reduces...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals