Rope Worms

D

danishispsychic

Her name comes up a lot in circles dealing with parasites. I have a bad experience with liver flush and antiparasitic herbs. The zapper is intriguing, but I have a negative experience with electromyography so I wouldn´t buy one. Would work with a therapist like her, but they are hard to come by.
The home zappers that they sell on Ebay really do work. Just saying...

rei

Update:
Aftermath of the hydrotherapies: lightness in the abdomen muscles went away. Feces have become brown and very smooth-looking. Seems like because the intestinal walls are clean. They mostly sink, previously they floated.

Andreas Moritz´s liver flush: It was a torturous experience because of dehydration and starvation. Green balls came out, but not as big and as much as in the pictures on internet. It is weird that they are so perfectly rounded like they have tubular origin. Although they are pasty-soft, like they were concentrated olive oil. So far the liver flush hasn´t produced much positive effects. It had some mental benefits and positive effects on muscles, probably short term. Something resulting from the flush caused my oral and anal skin to be very weak and almost broken. Some of the dehydration seems to last even a few days after.
Quick google found this:

So, Is it Legit?
An April 2005 study in the British journal the Lancet describes a patient who did the cleanse and passed multiple semi-solid green stones. The researchers state that upon microscopic examination of the stones, they found that the balls lacked any crystalline structure, melted to an oily green liquid when heated and contained no cholesterol, bilirubin or calcium, which are the components of gallstones.

The researchers then experimented with olive oil and lemon juice and found that it created green balls similar to those the patient had passed, leading them to conclude that the patient was only expelling the ingredients of the cleanse and not any gallstones.

OP
Max23

Max23

Quick google found this:

I found this research when I was looking into the liver flush. There was other material countering that. One person has a blog where he stained olive oil to red, but the "stones" came out still green. There have been so many reports people having positive effects, yet other have negative experiences. My experience was negative so I can´t recommend it, yet I am not willing to say it is BS. Maybe it has some bile stimulating, detoxing effects. The balls for me felt like pastified olive oil though.

OP
Max23

Max23

Kalcker protocol summary: did the protocol for approximately ten days. Health wasn´t worse during it. Ceased it because of no major improvement. Diatomaceous earth seemed to have broken my filling and a tooth. MMS enemas caused depression in the morning and mentally painful sleep. Mebendazole seemed to be an easy drug to tolerate, didn´t notice any effects.

I won´t write to this log any more because my research about the rope worms is exhausted, a dead end. I saw no improvement with my efforts. I have been trying other things to solve my mystery illness. I would like to do another log that has an Excel file, that I use to log experiments, symptoms, reaserch questions, observations about health. I have grouped the results of my experiments and have seen that there is a pattern, a logic of effects. Some of you might have answers I seek. I just don´t know how to upload an Excel file anonymously. I would also like the file to be easily changeable.

GelatinGoblin

Oh my god this is the type of crazy ***t I see online about using Bleach to poop out "worms" and all sorts of theories and schizophreniac life chronicles and delusions... I remember reading the blogs of some crazy chick who was convinced with this.

OP
Max23

Max23

Oh my god this is the type of crazy ***t I see online about using Bleach to poop out "worms" and all sorts of theories and schizophreniac life chronicles and delusions... I remember reading the blogs of some crazy chick who was convinced with this.

You think that because you are a retard.

GelatinGoblin

You think that because you are a retard.

My post was lazy admittedly so sorry about that. Obviously you bear the health effects from this and it was wrong of me to compare you to someone with delusions since you feel what you feel.
But as you said along your experiments you did not get closer to achieving any proof of this theory. I cannot get you closer to a solution and or have a clue on what you are experiencing and there is a plausibility for it to be parasitic worms; but there a lot of similar ideas on the possibilities of worms inside them and cult followings of these thoughts, from there it often gets worse (by) thinking they got the worms from vaccines and for some reason involving 5G (the same theories often repeat)... Maybe there is a connection between parasites and radiation but even a broken clock is right twice a day, this isn't really relevent though, my point was that there are a lot of people even ones without health effects (aside from delusions) from these worms thinking they have "Worms".

I hope you get where I came from, it was a lazy jab on a year old thread. Hopefully you moved on from this idea on worms, there will always be plausible deniability on it not being worms, but it seems like a primitive theory. Ray is a genius and I hope you find find something useful from his works and help on this forum, all this without focussing on it too much. His general ideas will work for most people, good Thyroid function, good Liver function, cellular respiration... Ideal health intertwines and one things leads to another.
I wish you well and I apologize again, I was simply in the wrong.

Last edited:
OP
Max23

Max23

My post was lazy admittedly so sorry about that. Obviously you bear the health effects from this and it was wrong of me to compare you to someone with delusions since you feel what you feel.
But as you said along your experiments you did not get closer to achieving any proof of this theory. I cannot get you closer to a solution and or have a clue on what you are experiencing and there is a plausibility for it to be parasitic worms; but there a lot of similar ideas on the possibilities of worms inside them and cult followings of these thoughts, from there it often gets worse (by) thinking they got the worms from vaccines and for some reason involving 5G (the same theories often repeat)... Maybe there is a connection between parasites and radiation but even a broken clock is right twice a day, this isn't really relevent though, my point was that there are a lot of people even ones without health effects (aside from delusions) from these worms thinking they have "Worms".

I hope you get where I came from, it was a lazy jab on a year old thread. Hopefully you moved on from this idea on worms, there will always be plausible deniability on it not being worms, but it seems like a primitive theory. Ray is a genius and I hope you find find something useful from his works and help on this forum, all this without focussing on it too much. His general ideas will work for most people, good Thyroid function, good Liver function, cellular respiration... Ideal health intertwines and one things leads to another.
I wish you well and I apologize again, I was simply in the wrong.

Apology accepted. Sorry I called you a retard. I got angry. Calling MMS bleach makes me especially mad. You seem to have a depth to your thought after all.

Indeed my experiments don´t show evidence rope worms having an impact on health. Still there is something to it. Because autistic children have meters of them and some people report feeling much better after getting rid of them. I do think vaccines ruin something in the gut in autistic children for sure. I have read articles about it. While I don´t think rope worms are a living organism, they might be a biofilm. The microbiome is a part of the immune system and damaging it affects the gut part of it. I don´t know much about the connection of 5G and rope worms, except that Dietrich Klienghardt has a theory about it.

People have delusions about a lot of things. If it isn´t about parasites, mental problems would manifest in other ways. Personally I don´t fear parasites, especially after having gone through much investigation about the subject. And I think it is ridiculous to fear or to go after a parasite or virus and try to kill it. Human organism is a powerful system. I really am more afraid of chemicals, poisons and medical interventions that disrupt the system.

I am glad I went through this research because I got much smarter. If I had more money or health I would have maybe tried other stuff, but I have a devastating illness with limited options. I used to then think maybe my elevated IgE is because of parasites, now I think it is caused by a vaccine injury, that has ruined the immune system and the organism doesn´t properly understand itself anymore.

MarcelZD

How's your gut been in the meantime if you don't mind me asking? Have you tried treating the issue (simultaneously) from the other side, i. e. the liver and the gallbladder since you suspected that re-colonisation occurred quickly after wiping out the gut's microbiota?

OP
Max23

Max23

How's your gut been in the meantime if you don't mind me asking? Have you tried treating the issue (simultaneously) from the other side, i. e. the liver and the gallbladder since you suspected that re-colonisation occurred quickly after wiping out the gut's microbiota?

I don´t mind at all. I have a new log. I have tried a lot of stuff. The most effective was the low vitamin A diet. I did it for two months or so and stopped it during the lockdown. I don´t remember exactly why. That time was very hard for me.

My anal itch has now gone to eczema, it is in five places or so now. I have almost a constant itch. Ordered some supplements from Idealabs and it made things worse. Especially Pyrucet and StressNon. I don´t understand why those two are so eczematogenic, maybe there is a liver connection. Also ordered CamphoSal, which causes gum inflammation and Oxidal, which doesn´t seem to have much effects.

Acidic foods and many supplements make eczema worse, much others like vitamin D cause neck pain and pale stools, due to some kind of a fat malabsorption, small intestinal or biliary reason. Supplements are mostly a failure. I take the Bs, which are beneficial, but I don´t really have much ideas how to make my health condition better and I can´t really reasearch, sit and read well.

Addressing liver, gallbladder and probably also pancreas would be a good idea, but I have no idea how. Adverse effects probably will follow, if I try something .

kpark

I have been dealing with a chronic mystery illness for the past 5 years. I know I have some mold toxicity, and I have wondered about Lyme but can’t afford testing. I have POTS, random tachycardia which is absolutely awful to get through. Food sensitivity, anxiety and panic, aches and pains. The list goes on. I recently bought an ozone machine, have been doing rectal insufflation for nearly a month. A few weeks into it I started passing rope worms, some with fecal stones. A lot of my symptoms have improved but I feel I still have a long way to go. I definitely think these rope worms contribute to some of my symptoms. Very interesting.

OP
Max23

Max23

That is very nice to hear! I have not heard about that method. I´ll check it out. Addressing rope worms or gut microbes can be a solution or a part of a solution for sure. If you get some further interesting results I would be interested to hear about them.

I recently tried some thyroid, T3 and T4 together for the first time. It made the stool brown and sink. It also produced white specs in feces. I wonder about them a lot. MMS enemas draw them out in massive amounts (can´t imagine where such massive amounts can situate), low vitamin A diet also does it. I wonder what those three have in common. Maybe something pancreas related? As if they stimulate it or help clean something (bile duct?). Or maybe they are something biofilm or fungus-related.

OP
Max23

Max23

I did an intestinal cleanse. It is a one-day cleanse, that costs 200 euros, at least in my country. It wasn´t easy for me, because it caused a massive headache and fasting is painful for me due to my muscles. On the next day came out 450 grams of rope worm, mucoid plaque or whatever one may call it. The longest piece was 52cm, totalling 190cm. Making it the most effective method to remove that gunk. It was exactly like on the pictures advertised. Most of people who use this method are able to remove it.

It has been two days now and so far my abdomen muscle function has improved significantly. Yesterday I was able to get a nice workout, since I barely can use my abdominal muscles. Also improved were muscle stamina, skin, mood, weight was lowered, breathing improved, stomach looks more normal (not extended), posture is better, eczema is slightly worse though. To be seen are other effects and the lasting of the ones I got.

Since I couldn´t get this kind of volume out with colonics, I conclude this gunk was higher up. If it was in the small intestine, it can significantly lower absorption.

Ben.

I did an intestinal cleanse. It is a one-day cleanse, that costs 200 euros, at least in my country. It wasn´t easy for me, because it caused a massive headache and fasting is painful for me due to my muscles. On the next day came out 450 grams of rope worm, mucoid plaque or whatever one may call it. The longest piece was 52cm, totalling 190cm. Making it the most effective method to remove that gunk. It was exactly like on the pictures advertised. Most of people who use this method are able to remove it.

It has been two days now and so far my abdomen muscle function has improved significantly. Yesterday I was able to get a nice workout, since I barely can use my abdominal muscles. Also improved were muscle stamina, skin, mood, weight was lowered, breathing improved, stomach looks more normal (not extended), posture is better, eczema is slightly worse though. To be seen are other effects and the lasting of the ones I got.

Since I couldn´t get this kind of volume out with colonics, I conclude this gunk was higher up. If it was in the small intestine, it can significantly lower absorption.

Thanks for sharing. I've been actually trying to come up with a protocol based on my experimentation/experience which would look something like using enzymes, lots of fresh pressed applejuice, vitamin c supplementation (for a start 3-5g), carrot salad and either certain herbs or antihelminthics (also got my hands on a febendazol + pyrantel + pryquazitel combination but coudln't find a good timing to take it since i was busy experimenting with liver flushes) ...but this info is realy interesting, didnt know about that product.

150-200 euros however sounds far to expensive. Looking at the ingredients it looks more like an convenience product but i could be very wrong because it combines both brushing agents such as psylium, bacteria as probiotic while also using enzymes/vitamin c. Convenient in a not "bad way" but a expensive way.

I tried to find out what enzymes exactly are used and in what strength but i coudln't realy find it, which is kind of a bummer. The enzymes themself are the basic paypaya, pineapple and apple derived enzymes which are found in most enzyme formulas.

it could be that there are factors in this protocol and in the formulations that i am not aware off but i don't see how juicing ones own fresh apple/pineapple/veggie juice while supplementing vitamin c and enzymes woudn't work for a DYI cleansing day? For the movement carrot salad or psylium husk can be bought too in most grocery stores.

Buying thoose things individualy might be a higher price overall but the protocol can be done multiple times that way.

Last edited:
OP
Max23

Max23

Thanks for sharing. I've been actually trying to come up with a protocol based on my experimentation/experience which would look something like using enzymes, lots of fresh pressed applejuice, vitamin c supplementation (for a start 3-5g), carrot salad and either certain herbs or antihelminthics (also got my hands on a febendazol + pyrantel + pryquazitel combination but coudln't find a good timing to take it since i was busy experimenting with liver flushes) ...but this info is realy interesting, didnt know about that product.

150-200 euros however sounds far to expensive. Looking at the ingredients it looks more like an convenience product but i could be very wrong because it combines both brushing agents such as psylium, bacteria as probiotic while also using enzymes/vitamin c. Convenient in a not "bad way" but a expensive way.

I tried to find out what enzymes exactly are used and in what strength but i coudln't realy find it, which is kind of a bummer. The enzymes themself are the basic paypaya, pineapple and apple derived enzymes which are found in most enzyme formulas.

it could be that there are factors in this protocol and in the formulations that i am not aware off but i don't see how juicing ones own fresh apple/pineapple/veggie juice while supplementing vitamin c and enzymes woudn't work for a DYI cleansing day? For the movement carrot salad or psylium husk can be bought too in most grocery stores.

Buying thoose things individualy might be a higher price overall but the protocol can be done multiple times that way.

I recently experimented with psyllium and it brought out some weird stuff as well. I couldn´t use it much because it made my teeth hurt really bad. This ZenCleanz has like ten packs of enzymes, that also have psyllium in it and they have that jelly-like quality. I guess the sheer amount of the enzymes does the work, but also water and fasting. I guess this method could be selfmade. I don´t really have the health to create a protocol like that, it requires sourcing the right material and research. Before doing it I was afraid of the probiotics and allergenic ingredients, since I don´t tolerate most supplements. This one was very tolerable, ingredients seemed to have great quality, no allergenicity, only headache was a problem and I got super sick of the taste of them at the end of the day. If I would combine this product from other products, I probably would get a lot of problems. If you wish to create this method for yourself, there is also a user manual on the website (and a short one). I can´t see why a protocol done by oneself wouldn´t work, but it might not.

Anyway I really think having that gunk out would benefit everyone. I also agree it is expensive, but they have made it a very nice product and I agree that it is very convenient. Oh and before doing the product I listened to a lot of podcasts and some testimonials about them and gathered info. A lot of people mentioned skin benefits, also weight loss. I stumbled upon this product by listening to a random podcast.

I also have that combination of antihelminthics in my closet, they always make me feel really good for a day. Planned to take them tomorrow with a freshly clean intestine.

Glad this post was of interest.

Ben.

Before doing it I was afraid of the probiotics and allergenic ingredients, since I don´t tolerate most supplements. This one was very tolerable, ingredients seemed to have great quality, no allergenicity, only headache was a problem and I got super sick of the taste of them at the end of the day.

Yeah im always cautious about probiotics because they can be hit or miss and have the potential to make things even worse.
Looking at the product it seems like high quality. I tried to give the website more "glances" and theres more to the product than enzymes. The fruit powder consists of a multitude of fruits and their respective compounds so it may ntot be repliacted as simply as i i thought but iÄll try my way and report eventually with results.

I guess the sheer amount of the enzymes does the work

It defenietly does. I tried black walnut, wormwood etc. on their own and not much happened but when i used a blend that had enzymes with it, it suddenly felt as effective and strong as an actual antihelmintic medication.

I also used enzymes on empty stomaches on their own to see what'll happen and it defently got to work in a systemic way (noticed it on a scar/old injury). Theres also in lyme disease some advanced protocolls that include enzymes for biofilmbreaking and with it a better success in combination with the usual antibiotics.

The issue with parasite approaches is, for outsiders it sounds crazy (meanwhile pets/animals are dewormed on a regular basis a few times a year as a standard ...) doing any of this stuff but one needs to realize that these things have been shown to interact not just on parasitic lifeforms (worms, fungi, virus, bacteria) but also exert effects on cancer and inflammation illnesses.

ITs not just worms or flukes, being big, moving and attaching to walls but thats what everyone thinks off. But it could very well be microscopic/single cell sized stuff that causes issue.

I also have that combination of antihelminthics in my closet, they always make me feel really good for a day. Planned to take them tomorrow with a freshly clean intestine.

Let us know how it goes. i came to the conclusion, after a very good experience with pyrantel which made me feel like a god ascending me out of my chronic illness, to be instantly ruined by a follow up treatment 3 days later with mebendazole which reverted everything back to being ***t. Parasitologists and other experts in veterinary medicine know that killing certain parasites can be actually counterproductive. SO i guess it is the goal to find the right screw or the hay needle so to speak..

Have you seen this approach for lyme before? ITs essentially high vitamin c and salt.

AbundantLifeCor has gone trough interesting stuff himself, not sure if you have seen it:

InChristAlone

The psyllium mucoid plaque cleanses are a scam. The product itself is causing the gunk and then you pass it all out of you. I was caught up in these cleanses in the beginning of my health research and it caused massive obsessions surrounding health. So glad I don't care at all about any of that anymore. Other than using targeted mineral and supplemental approaches that build up our health. Our body detoxes very well on it's own. Its the greatest scam of all to think we can force it to cleanse better than it can by itself.

That being said I also had an anal itch that turned into a skin condition in my butt crack now for 4 yrs. Currently I am trying borax for it. And very recently started a no dairy protein diet. Still consuming butter, but I have never eliminated cheese or ice cream for longer than a couple days so I really want to try it. Even the borax can't cure much. It can keep symptoms at bay though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals