Ron's Log

OP
R

Ron J

I've made quite a few changes in a short period of time. I added NDT , currently taking 20mg. Diamant 13 drops. Just got DHEA as well.

OP
R

Ron J

I had lowered my salt intake, which seemed to lower water weight. Currently taking a total of 3205mg of sodium daily.
After I lean out I don't plan on bulking, ever. Lean gains are much better and quite possible, but takes time. People just want to see the scale go up fast to feel like they are making improvements.

OP
R

Ron J

There was a comment I read yesterday about supplementing with thyroid. I was planning to ask in that thread, but I can't remember which. It was about thyroid lowering TSH, and if the T3/T4 is not adequate, you may end up with less T3/T4 due to the decrease in TSH. So you'd have to make sure that the quantity that you're taking compensates for the decrease in TSH to get enough T3/T4.
And does anyone know if two weeks is enough to go from 20mg NDT to 40mg.

OP
R

Ron J

-Thicker body hair and more chest hairs(it has sped up substantially).
-Have lost some body fat.
-Eyelashes seem thicker and longer eyebrows.
-Face looks much leaner(it was lean before).
-Smoother facial skin.
I've made many changes, so I can't attribute it all to just one supplement. Although NDT, diamant and perhaps DHEA(not sure about DHEA, it could just be from DNT/diamant) may have done some drastic changes in a short period of time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals