Rockefeller "Reset The Table" Food Supply Tyranny

Neeters 27

What does any of this have to do with a Ray Peat diet or any of his recommendations? I am getting out of this forum, its gone nutso...

P

Peatness

What does any of this have to do with a Ray Peat diet or any of his recommendations? I am getting out of this forum, its gone nutso...
Absolutely everything! Food tyranny will render peating impossible eventually. Even if the food tyranny does not effect my ability to eat a peaty diet I will still protest that other people in other countries are being deprived of the ability to feed themselves and their children. Turning away is not an option for me.

P

Peatness

The food industry is already monopolized by 10 companies, the majority of which include Vanguard and BlackRock as top shareholders. What happens when they control all of the seeds, produce, and meat too? What happens when produce and meat are all grown inside secured facilities after a gene splice or inside a petri dish, and farmland becomes dormant due to overreaching regulations, lack of supplies, and manufactured inflation?

1652992771000.png

Summer

The elite want the general population eating bugs and plants because they see the general population as cattle, and those are what cattle eat.