Rockefeller "Reset The Table" Food Supply Tyranny

Regina

and the Irish "famine" was also a false flag genocide. An earlier "holocaust."

The truth hurts but it sets us free.

LucyL

This tweet from LynnFynn on twitter caught me off guard this morning. My kids have been asking for rabbits, maybe time to step up their experience raising alternative meat sources.

1615467361594.png

OP
Drareg

Drareg

and the Irish "famine" was also a false flag genocide. An earlier "holocaust."

The truth hurts but it sets us free.

Didn‘t work out too well for the empire, still they are flooding Europe with low skill migrants for another go.
London may fall before Ireland, only if the financial center the city of London leaves though.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

This tweet from LynnFynn on twitter caught me off guard this morning. My kids have been asking for rabbits, maybe time to step up their experience raising alternative meat sources.

View attachment 22057

Amazing, they did pump propaganda about meat factories last year, we noted it on here.
Bill Gates is paying media for propaganda, journo’s are losing jobs everywhere at the moment so they will write whatever he wants.

If pubmed is searched for prion and beef it should what's coming.

I wonder what test they will use to claim all meat is toxic, another PCR high cycle maybe.

The ruling class need to go.

Regina

Eat Celebrity Meat!! Yayyy ?

meatbag

Control of bioenergetic resources, incredible really.

White man systems=bad ??????????????? White male eastern European karl marx system=good

All White folks= racist ???????????????? White Karl Marx= not racist/antiracist
what exactly did Marx propose that you have an issue with?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

The ruling class are completely delusional, how right was Peat, years ago we thought some of his criticisms and predictions were unlikely yet here we are, the very core of what he does is based around food and medicine, he sees this as the best way to reach people and give them some level of coherency back.
Intelligent perception, being able to see the seeds and predict the process of crystallization as they unfold over time, a temporal process.

It must feel like being on a bus headed for cliff edge speaking a language nobody understands.

BearWithMe

The ruling class are completely delusional, how right was Peat, years ago we thought some of his criticisms and predictions were unlikely yet here we are, the very core of what he does is based around food and medicine, he sees this as the best way to reach people and give them some level of coherency back.
Intelligent perception, being able to see the seeds and predict the process of crystallization as they unfold over time, a temporal process.

It must feel like being on a bus headed for cliff edge speaking a language nobody understands.
That's the fate of every brilliant mind.

Some even got absolutely zero appreciation during their lives, died in poverty, and got appreciated and understood many decades after their death.

Humans are f****** stupid.

I'm actually very happy (and also a bit surprised) RP have as many followers and supporters as he have!

OP
Drareg

Drareg

That's the fate of every brilliant mind.

Some even got absolutely zero appreciation during their lives, died in poverty, and got appreciated and understood many decades after their death.

Humans are f****** stupid.

I'm actually very happy (and also a bit surprised) RP have as many followers and supporters as he have!
It’s a positive he has helped so many.
Having to come to terms with folks who are lacking in intelligent perception without hubris is a difficult task, more so these days with wokism rampant, they are so easily debunked but the problem is pathological and debunking does nothing but enrage them further, Peat also spoke about unmet expectations a few years ago and the dangers of it, wokists have delusional expectations that won’t be met, they will become more destructive to themselves and others.

meatbag

Great video on the Corbett report recently with Ice Age Farmer Chris on how groups like the World Economic Forum want to control all food production;
Ice Age Farming – #SolutionsWatch : The Corbett Report

"Today James talks to Christian Westbrook (aka the Ice Age Farmer) about the problems facing the global food supply—from the coming global solar minimum to the globalist plan to “reset the table” and transform global food systems. More importantly, we discuss what can be done about these problems."

meatbag