Rockefeller "Reset The Table" Food Supply Tyranny

They even made it in their favourite shape:
View attachment 18930
1.jpg

AWZKM3FIENFN3PIYYBCSLUDGJE.jpg

1_Unsere_Zukunft_nach_Corona-102~_v-varxl.jpg

hahaha, das erste lol, that even the sun is now a virus is striking symbology.

Luann

I agree completely boris. that's why i try to be non-judgemental at times like this, however I see Mathis as a little bit of a different case, and less innocent somehow.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Woke Famine

The UK propaganda machine is out of control , the guardian is basically Mi5/Mi6. They don’t even hide the fact they are associated with Bill epstein Gates, they display it proudly, they are concerned about the poor minorities yet are sponsored by a man worth over 150 billion to write said article, perhaps an article about how the finically system works and is the very cause of the people in poverty?
The delusion knows no bounds at this point.

tara

However helpful you find animal protein for your diet and health, be aware that methane (as produced by rumination amongst other sources) is a much more potent greenhouse gas than CO2. The limit to how many ruminants can be sustainably farmed may well be fewer than the current number, despite increasing global demand for meat and dairy. However much any one likes it, there is no particular reason why any individual is personally entitled to a huge share of the limited resource compared to anyone else.

Regina

However helpful you find animal protein for your diet and health, be aware that methane (as produced by rumination amongst other sources) is a much more potent greenhouse gas than CO2. The limit to how many ruminants can be sustainably farmed may well be fewer than the current number, despite increasing global demand for meat and dairy. However much any one likes it, there is no particular reason why any individual is personally entitled to a huge share of the limited resource compared to anyone else.
according to Allan Savory

tara

according to Allan Savory
I'm aware of Allan Savory's approach, and some of the critiques of it. I think some of his methods have merit and may be important. I am not advocating for eliminating animal agriculture or grazing.
However, much animal produce currently comes from much more intensive agriculture, and there is not sufficient land available to graze as many or more ruminants as would be required to feed everyone enough food and western amounts of animal produce sustainably into the future.

I hope your public environmental management and protection organisations get to work on requiring more sustainable farming practices, after having been deprived of authority lately.

Ledo

I hope your public environmental management and protection organisations get to work on requiring more sustainable farming practices, after having been deprived of authority lately.
They are on needed vacay after doing alot of burning, looting and murdering of the culture...rewriting history, censoring and banning...false flagging, ...race baiting and radicalization, virtue signalling...locking down and scaring, and lets not forget stealing elections. Up all night on that one for weeks even.

So they will slowly filter back to work. Problem is I hear the plan is light, very light on the supply side effort but they are going to over deliver on a demand side reduction numbering in the billions!

With Pres Kammy (Agenda 21) Harris in authoritay, a RED meat bloodbath is assured. Especially if you are one of them dirty white nationalist supremacists that her sidekick J. Bribem was talking about cancelling today.

gaze

@Drareg @Regina

How do you guys keep up with so much alternative news and opinions ? I've been trying to increase my exposure to things, so far this forum is where I get most of my alternative opinions. I also listen to Corbett Report and The last American vagabond occasionaly, and a website peat reccomened which is globalresearch.ca other than that I usually just read MSM like WSJ to keep up with whats going on. What news sites do you all use ?

gaze

Punishing individuals by forcefully lowering meat and dairy intake should be absolute last on the priority list. why punish the individual when environmental degradation is a corporate problem?

Regina

@Drareg @Regina

How do you guys keep up with so much alternative news and opinions ? I've been trying to increase my exposure to things, so far this forum is where I get most of my alternative opinions. I also listen to Corbett Report and The last American vagabond occasionaly, and a website peat reccomened which is globalresearch.ca other than that I usually just read MSM like WSJ to keep up with whats going on. What news sites do you all use ?
I haven't got a fraction of Drareg's brain cells.
But I do have beagle tendencies. I just get on a scent.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

@Drareg @Regina

I tend to follow the money, put on the profit glasses, view every move as a means to profit and you get a more coherent narrative to what’s going on, it’s a vast network.
When you view an organization or movement through their political definition you tend to switch off, you believe their motives are clear, when you apply the profit goggles you see beyond the words and it leads to more connections.

CLASH

This assumes that "greenhouse gasses" are the actual problem. It also assumes that ruminants can actually produce enough methane to be an issue, if methane is indeed an actual problem. Sounds like pure conjecture on the sustainable farming of ruminants comment; any resources to back this claim up? The question isn't one of entitlement, the language in this statement is suspect; it sounds like it is straight out of a new york times article. I wonder whats going on with your account @tara, the most recent posts I've seen from you regarding the pandemic and now global warming are quite interesting considering you being a long time member of the forum and an individual familiar with Peat's works.

However, much animal produce currently comes from much more intensive agriculture, and there is not sufficient land available to graze as many or more ruminants as would be required to feed everyone enough food and western amounts of animal produce sustainably into the future.

Any sources I could read to follow your statements?

Interesting call for authoritative agencies to solve current issues, despite their track records...

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Ice Age Farmer

"Stalin Would Be Proud"

Control of bioenergetic resources, incredible really.

White man systems=bad ??????????????? White male eastern European karl marx system=good

All White folks= racist ???????????????? White Karl Marx= not racist/antiracist

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals