Rockefeller "Reset The Table" Food Supply Tyranny

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut most people I know choose to blindly believe everything is said in the MSM newscast... It is their voluntary choice to be part of this reality... Even though their health is the worst in all the generations of their family, despite actually pretty good habits... I am so happy last month I could save another family member, now he knows that health advice from the MSM and governement is :skull:

Our community here is hopefully influencing and saving one soul at time!

Good to hear that. Please keep it up. Every person who opens their eyes is a victory as once they see they can't unsee, and usually the longer they have been fooled the more vocal they (after they realize the lie) with others around them that are still zombified.

Regina

Good to hear that. Please keep it up. Every person who opens their eyes is a victory as once they see they can't unsee, and usually the longer they have been fooled the more vocal they (after they realize the lie) with others around them that are still zombified.
True Believers are the best once the betrayal dawns on them.

I don't think I have successfully converted anybody yet. I'll keep trying though.

Beatrix_

153811.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals