Robert Kennedy Junior Blows Alan Dershowitz Out Of The Water Regarding Vaccine Safety

OP
E
Robert Kennedy Jrs knowledge around vaccine safety is mind-blowing especially his latest
research around the safety of the covid 19 vaccine.

Energizer

Should just have let RK jr talk the whole time, Dershowitz is just a corporate mouthpiece, plus Dershowitz is on Epstein's flight logs and was Epstein's lawyer... Scummy guy

Lejeboca

Should just have let RK jr talk the whole time, Dershowitz is just a corporate mouthpiece, plus Dershowitz is on Epstein's flight logs and was Epstein's lawyer... Scummy guy

yeah, Alan "I was there but I kept my underwear on" Dershowitz was quite patronizing in this interview. But it's good that this exchange happened and that he let RK jr talk pretty much ad lib. If there were no his stupid "provocative" questions to RK jr about masks or criminalization of vaccines, it would be even better.

I am just wondering why this underwear-on guy doing these interviews of which he surely thinks as plebeian? Probably his masters are prepping him as a good guy for bigger things like a sequel to the Jacobson v. Mass case, where Dershowitz will be "for" the people... at the start.

Does anyone have thoughts on why Dershowitz entertains the public with his appearances so much lately?

Energizer

That's what I'm wondering as well. Is he getting a writeoff from a vaccine company to push the pro-lockdown and pro-vaccine narrative or is he just an attention whore who wants to keep his name out in the public eye.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals