Robert Kennedy Junior Blows Alan Dershowitz Out Of The Water Regarding Vaccine Safety

Elderflower j58

Robert Kennedy Jrs knowledge around vaccine safety is mind-blowing especially his latest
research around the safety of the covid 19 vaccine.

Energizer

Should just have let RK jr talk the whole time, Dershowitz is just a corporate mouthpiece, plus Dershowitz is on Epstein's flight logs and was Epstein's lawyer... Scummy guy

Lejeboca

Should just have let RK jr talk the whole time, Dershowitz is just a corporate mouthpiece, plus Dershowitz is on Epstein's flight logs and was Epstein's lawyer... Scummy guy

yeah, Alan "I was there but I kept my underwear on" Dershowitz was quite patronizing in this interview. But it's good that this exchange happened and that he let RK jr talk pretty much ad lib. If there were no his stupid "provocative" questions to RK jr about masks or criminalization of vaccines, it would be even better.

I am just wondering why this underwear-on guy doing these interviews of which he surely thinks as plebeian? Probably his masters are prepping him as a good guy for bigger things like a sequel to the Jacobson v. Mass case, where Dershowitz will be "for" the people... at the start.

Does anyone have thoughts on why Dershowitz entertains the public with his appearances so much lately?

Energizer

That's what I'm wondering as well. Is he getting a writeoff from a vaccine company to push the pro-lockdown and pro-vaccine narrative or is he just an attention whore who wants to keep his name out in the public eye.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
bzmazu Vaccines and the Health of Our Children. Quotes from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr Vaccines 0
G Robert F. Kennedy Jr banned from Instagram Breaking News 24
J Robert F. Kennedy AMAZING SPEECH Society 5
Whataboutbob Robert Kennedy Jr. Drops The Gauntlet Breaking News 1
M 'The CDC Is Actually A Vaccine Company' – Robert F. Kennedy Jr Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 13
charlie Robert F. Kennedy Jr. On Mercury, Vaccines, Autism Vaccines 5
J Dr. Robert Willner Talks About Big Pharma + Fauci + AIDS Cause Testimonials 2
M Robert O Becker Tissue Regeneration Machines For Sale Metabolism 4
Entropy Dr. Robert Cassar Stimulating Hair Growth Protocol Supplements 5
Inaut How Did The Public Come To Believe The Low Serotonin Theory Of Depression By Robert Whitaker Miscellaneous Health Discussions 22
T Garlic Is Toxic, Kills Brain Cells According To Dr. Robert Beck Ask For Help or Advice 40
Drareg Steve Bannon And Robert Mercer Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 16
Dessert_All_Day "Sugar Is Very Much Like Alcohol" Says Dr. Robert Lustig Miscellaneous Health Discussions 5
Insaneacinamide Robert Sapolsky On Joe Rogan Podast: "higher Glucose In Bloodstream, Frontal Cortex Works Better" Miscellaneous Health Discussions 6
E Dr Robert Morse Take On Nutrition - Similar To Ray Peat - Your Opinion Discussing Dietary Models 78
Y SCIENTIFIC REVIEW OF ROBERT LUSTIG’S FAT CHANCE Discussing Dietary Models 4
Y Robert Lustig does it again " The trouble with fructose, A Darwinian perspective" Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
P Any One Read The Book Calcium Lie? (Robert Thompson) Book Recommendations 33
Beebop Robert Lustig on BBC Radio 4 - PM Rant or Rave 13
G Seth Robert's Shangri-La Diet Discussing Dietary Models 5
F Heated Vaccine Debate - Kennedy Jr. vs Dershowitz Articles & Scientific Studies 4
M Bobby Kennedy, Mercola, Fauci's Project In China Health 1
BingDing Maybe The Best Speech John F Kennedy Ever Gave The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 3