charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Basically he says they knew the dangers of mercury in vaccines and that it does cause autism. And that the CDC was told to lie and cover it up. That the politicians are on puppet strings of the pharmaceutical companies.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Looks like Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has been hitting hard against vaccines starting around March of this year.

Robert F Kennedy Jr sparked controversy Tuesday when he compared childhood vaccinations to a holocaust.

'They can put anything they want in that vaccine and they have no accountability for it,' Kennedy said of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at the Crest Theater stage in Sacramento.

'They get the shot, that night they have a fever of a hundred and three, they go to sleep, and three months later their brain is gone. This is a holocaust, what this is doing to our country,' Kennedy added.

Rest of article at link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... atory.html

Travis

Totally. This can be shown by the data from original Verstraeten Study. This website shows how the strong statistical correlation was attenuated by the statistical manipulation of the NIH, CDC and IOM.

Basically, they removed data sets and added in new ones. The studies author was hired [bribed?] by a vaccine company. All of the subsequent epidemiological studies on Autism and vaccines were conducted in countries that had much lower vaccination rates. The media, CDC, and NIH have been hard at work in convincing Americans that there is no link.

The very first set of data indicated a relative risk of 7.62, and was dose-dependent.

This does not mean that every single case of Autism was caused by vaccines, but it does mean that being highly-vaccinated increases your risk by 762%.

Robert Kennedy's essay on the topic is very good. I feel bad that the bastards murdered his uncle, his dad, and tried to murder his other uncle. Anything that Robert Kennedy writes I will happily read.

I used to be very good friends (Now deceased) with a very good friend of RFK Jnr. And have spoken with him a few times.

I love the way he puts himself out there over environmental issues. I believe he was arrested once for protesting something to do with the Hudson River.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals