Robert F. Kennedy Jr. On Mercury, Vaccines, Autism

Discussion in 'Vaccines' started by charlie, Oct 21, 2015.

1. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

2. OP
    charlie

Basically he says they knew the dangers of mercury in vaccines and that it does cause autism. And that the CDC was told to lie and cover it up. That the politicians are on puppet strings of the pharmaceutical companies.

3. OP
    charlie

Looks like Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has been hitting hard against vaccines starting around March of this year.

Rest of article at link:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... atory.html

4. Travis

Travis Member

Totally. This can be shown by the data from original Verstraeten Study. This website shows how the strong statistical correlation was attenuated by the statistical manipulation of the NIH, CDC and IOM.

Basically, they removed data sets and added in new ones. The studies author was hired [bribed?] by a vaccine company. All of the subsequent epidemiological studies on Autism and vaccines were conducted in countries that had much lower vaccination rates. The media, CDC, and NIH have been hard at work in convincing Americans that there is no link.

The very first set of data indicated a relative risk of 7.62, and was dose-dependent.

This does not mean that every single case of Autism was caused by vaccines, but it does mean that being highly-vaccinated increases your risk by 762%.

Robert Kennedy's essay on the topic is very good. I feel bad that the bastards murdered his uncle, his dad, and tried to murder his other uncle. Anything that Robert Kennedy writes I will happily read.

5. Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Dr.Winston O'Boogie Member

I used to be very good friends (Now deceased) with a very good friend of RFK Jnr. And have spoken with him a few times.

I love the way he puts himself out there over environmental issues. I believe he was arrested once for protesting something to do with the Hudson River.