Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

Momma

area51puy

Forum Supporter
It’s crazy to see a presidential candidate talk about stuff like this. This is what America needs.
Talking to the American people like adults.

But people are to caught up on culture issues like we are some monkey living in a tribe in the jungle.

OP
I

Izzybelle

RFK Jr seems to be missing from this recent poll:

1684774845066.png

1684775003036.png

1684775130396.png

OP
I

Izzybelle

That's one way to keep his polling numbers down -- not even include a declared candidate in the poll. If I wasn't seeing this stuff with my own eyes I would not believe it.

Regina

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Good talk with Matt Ehret

Comes to good conclusions about RFK, j n Trump.
He wants RFK's friends and supporters to get on him about his idiotic ideas about energy.
He'd like to see the best of MAGA Trump supporters and the best of the democrats like RFK to work together.
And for people to get out and make that happen.

View: https://rumble.com/v2l6c0w-the-forces-behind-ai-great-reset-who-un-and-global-governance-matt-and-pat-.html?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Does he talk about trump and operation warp speed and Trump working with Fauci and the cia to push the mass poisoning of the world with the vaccine and maga supporters getting on trump who is still taking credit till this day about the vaccine?

At this point I don’t know how anybody can support trump now after his role in this mass genocide.

area51puy

Forum Supporter

View: https://youtu.be/UuzFzVe2FKY

This is good interview where RFK Jr breakdown the Fauci and the cia involvement in the lockdowns and vaccines and good breakdown on the rise of autism and other diseases after 1986 when a bunch of vaccines were added to the schedule to poison 76 million children a year for big pharma profits.

nomoreketones

Good talk with Matt Ehret

Comes to good conclusions about RFK, j n Trump.
He wants RFK's friends and supporters to get on him about his idiotic ideas about energy.
He'd like to see the best of MAGA Trump supporters and the best of the democrats like RFK to work together.
And for people to get out and make that happen.

View: https://rumble.com/v2l6c0w-the-forces-behind-ai-great-reset-who-un-and-global-governance-matt-and-pat-.html?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

I would love to see RFK jr's movement and MAGA work together!

There is quite a lot of overlap but more importantly both movements are fighting the establishment.

nomoreketones

I want to trust RFK jr, he’s spent decades exposing corruption, so if you can’t trust him....

But something tells me to keep my guard up about him.....
RFK jr. is proven to fight for what he believes in regardless of the flak he will take for it. That is good enough for me.

OP
I

Izzybelle

To me the biggest issues that we face are the the war machine, the captive agencies like the CDC, FDA, etc., and the FBI and CIA running amok, and, oh yeah, the censorship industrial complex. I don't see anybody else as uniquely positioned as he is to take this on. He's challenging a lot. Maybe the reservation is that he's just too good to be true.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Back
Top Bottom