Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

OP
I

Izzybelle

On a side note, Dr. Drew. who recently interviewed RFK Jr on his show with Dr. Kelly Victory, is now being censored on social media for talking about Ivermectin.

OP
I

Izzybelle

The New York Times is now also accusing Elon Musk of spreading right-wing conspiracy theories and misinformation.

In the interview they talked about censorship and social media.

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1665784889008873476?s=20

Last edited:
OP
I

Izzybelle

How do they decide who pays for a membership and who doesn’t?

I’ll pay the 5 bucks a month. But I thought it said something about new members or something
I don't know, it says verified existing members so we should be good. I was able to post last night, but for a brief time this morning I didn't have the priveliges to reply or post. I think it's a work in progress. It would be interesting to know more of the details about the switch. I noticed last night that some RP interviews that were on Utube and posted on this forum have been censored by Utube and I wonder when this happened. And one that stayed had one of those COVID warnings on it, which I've never noticed on any of RP's stuff before, but then I haven't really been looking at it lately. Is this recent?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I’ll pay the 5 bucks a month. But I thought it said something about new members or something
You can read about it at the below link but basically anyone that was already posting here will be grandfathered in:
Announcement - The Forum is transitioning to a subscription-based membership model

I was able to post last night, but for a brief time this morning I didn't have the priveliges to reply or post. I think it's a work in progress.
The transition ran into a few hiccups. Things are smoothing out now.

OP
I

Izzybelle

I've been reading the book JFK and the Unspeakable (author James Douglass), which RFK Jr has mentioned a couple of times, and -- wow -- I would highly recommend it to anybody who hasn't read it yet.

OP
I

Izzybelle

Google News results for RFK Jr's trip to the border. Local affiliates, FOX. Washington Examiner and even Daily Mail covers it but zilch from the liberal media. Are they going to be able to keep this up?
1686272425993.png

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Google News results for RFK Jr's trip to the border. Local affiliates, FOX. Washington Examiner and even Daily Mail covers it but zilch from the liberal media. Are they going to be able to keep this up?
View attachment 51594
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

They are in the ignore phase and you will see the occasional snipe here and there.

If he keeps getting closer in the polls to Biden they will be bring out the big guns and there will be a coordinated attack by msm.

But right now they are hoping
Out of site out of mind.

The elites are doing everything they can to get a Desantis, Biden presidential election. At that point it doesn’t matter who wins because they are both corporate deep state puppets.

And it looks like Desantis doesn’t have much of a shot at beating trump so now we are seeing the political prosecutions of Trump.

I don’t if it will work.

In this interview Bobby Kennedy Jr say this will be the election decided by podcast and msm was always the gatekeeper , but now independent media and podcast give people a chance to bypass MSM.

View: https://youtu.be/W1h5AhrDajI

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/y5Em9A1IAZs?feature=share

View: https://youtu.be/CHSPTbwIt2k

OP
I

Izzybelle

In this interview Bobby Kennedy Jr say this will be the election decided by podcast and msm was always the gatekeeper , but now independent media and podcast give people a chance to bypass MSM.
Wouldn't that be something. No wonder they've been trying to censor the tech platforms.

OP
I

Izzybelle

"As the war between Russia and Ukraine rages on, the stakes for global security keep rising. Russian, American, and Western actors increasingly warn of the potential for nuclear escalation. Yet thus far the only answer from any party seems to be more threats, more weapons, and more ammunition. Putin shows no interest in even having peace talks. Zelensky rejects any consideration of a negotiated settlement. The United States only says it will support Ukraine militarily “for as long as it takes.” To break this impasse, someone must become a modern-day Kennedy."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom