Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

nomoreketones

A lor of them also say "... and conspiracy theorist." Ir's everywhere you look. They haven't even listened to him long enough to know that he is not anti-vax, but pro-safe vaccines. I don't get it. Every "conspiracy theory" that I've heard him talk about is well-reasoned and based on facts. There ARE conspiracies both large and small and some players are unwitting. That's why we have a word for it. The term is too often used to dismiss ideas that are uncomfortable or incovenient.
Mainstream media in the United States is establishment controlled and RFK jr. is a threat to the establishment power structures. The misrepresentations about RFK jr. are not an accident and have nothing to do with reason. The misrepresentations are to insure that RFK jr. has no chance of winning the democratic primary.

What we are observing is the establishment manipulating the democratic process.

Everyone should follow the RFK jr. twitter account where he can speak for himself with fear of censorship! Thank you Elon Musk!

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I saw a clip I think it was from the piers Morgan interview and he had funny comeback to being called an antivaxxer. Something like For 30 years nobody ever called me anti-fish because I wanted to get the mercury of of fish , but i was called antivax because I wanted to get the mercury out of vaccines and didn’t want people taking an untested mRNA vaccine.

OP
I

Izzybelle

He's got a long list of people and topics discussing various things, and among them one is titled "Who killed JFK?". I listened to it last night and he points out a number of things including the fact that the files have been declassified in drips and drabs and so don't get much media attention, but in every one of them there are significant revelations. Not sure if I've got this right, but he also says that Trump promised to declassify all of the remaining files, but once he got in the White House, it never happened, and he questions why. He suggests that since everybody potentially involved has since died, the secrecy now has to be about protecting institutions. (sorry I can't get the link to go the specific episode, so you'll have to scroll down)

I've also been reading some stuff about RFK's assassination. There is evidence of a second gunman in witness statements, acoustical analysis of the number of shots fired, and the autopsy report. If you think that the CIA killed JFK., it's not much of a stretch to think that they had motive to kill RFK and in a similar manner (the crazed lone gunman setup worked before), and needed to do it before he became a serious contender for the presidency or risk arousing national suspicion -- he was just on the verge of getting the democratic nomination and he knew too much.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

I saw a clip I think it was from the piers Morgan interview and he had funny comeback to being called an antivaxxer. Something like For 30 years nobody ever called me anti-fish because I wanted to get the mercury of of fish , but i was called antivax because I wanted to get the mercury out of vaccines and didn’t want people taking an untested mRNA vaccine.
This response by RFK jr. was great and it makes perfect sense.

Millions of voters have been brainwashed into believing that anyone who is christened with the "anti-vax" label is a heretic and should be shunned from society regardless of their actual beliefs. Unfortunately these tactics work.

OP
I

Izzybelle

344315158_791056962593316_2419216535463699282_n.jpg

344772416_248343097605628_5612891459454603944_n.jpg

Last edited:

Old Irenaeus

Seriously considering switching to Dems to vote in the primary, but not sure if I want that blight on my record.

OP
I

Izzybelle

Seriously considering switching to Dems to vote in the primary, but not sure if I want that blight on my record.
You would be doing it for the right reasons, and you can always switch back :) I can't believe I am saying this but I would also consider voting for Trujmp if JFK Jr doesn't make the primaries.

OP
I

Izzybelle

And in the latest news, I've been learning a new buzz-word used to quash scientific dissent: anti-science. Now the latest in cutting-edge journalism from MSNBC.

"Don’t freak out …

The recent poll showing Robert F. Kennedy Jr., an anti-vaccine activist, garnering 14% of 2020 Biden voters certainly seems pretty bad. Does the Democratic electorate now include a sizable anti-science contingent? "

and it goes on to say that his numbers in the polls are likely just "name recognition" and that nobpdy would even recognize him on the street, as if that's a given or even relevant. But rest assured, this journalist "dug a little deeper"(but not deep enough to know his vaccine position, or his positions on anything else for that matter) and concluded:

"...this doesn’t feel like a movement for Robert Kennedy Jr. It feels like an ask for something else. That sentiment, of course, is far from ideal for President Joe Biden. But it also means America’s vaccines are probably still safe."
I think I've got to get off of the internet now, it's insidious.

OP
I

Izzybelle

The Gateway Pundit interviewed RFK jr. today.

Thanks for sharing this. That was an incredible interview. Love how he doubles down on supposed "conspiracy theories" with the facts, especially about Oswald.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom