Ritanserin - Serotonin Antagonist For R&D Use Only

M

marikay

Does this have a similar to cypro benefit for diabetes (the calcium thing)?

Drareg

Eventually we are going to be like that drug forum where everyone starts off their posts with SWIM (Someone who isn't me)

Yeah I looked up the synthesis of this compound on Wiki and noticed that, which was why I asked about the toxicity. Perhaps they do not get liberated? I am not quite sure how Fluroine works in the body

We could arrange each post to automatically have SWIM on it, we could also change the acronym to something "Peaty", it would have to be poetic IMO a bit William "Blakey".

scarlettsmum

Can someone please comment on the fluorine atoms, I thought RP said something about it being damaging to the liver?
@haidut

Last edited:

GAF

Results - first 21 hrs (2 rodents)

1. Good mood all day and evening with no drowsiness
2. Best nights sleep in at least 9 years. No RLS.
3. Noticeable increase in noise level during pre-sleep snuggling.
4. Post-sleep snuggling showed even more increase in aggressiveness and sound level compared to pre-sleep activities.

Feel good, off to hit some golf balls.

GAF

Day 2

Long nap in male. Female - no napping urges.

Libido effects remain high.

Night sleep effects outstanding.

Moods - happy, patient, calm.

sele

Day 2

Long nap in male. Female - no napping urges.

Libido effects remain high.

Night sleep effects outstanding.

Moods - happy, patient, calm.

How many drops were administered to the female rodent and in which part of the day?

johnwester130

What should my lab rats expect from taking this ?

What effects will this have on their well being and why would they need it ? What can it be compared to ?

GAF

Male 12 drops at noon on days 1 and 2 and now 3. No sedation urges today.

Female 12 drops day one. 6 drops day 2 both at 9pm. Did not want female to feel sedated so reduced dose. About to do 6 drops 9pm day 3. Female has not napped. Libido remained high.

bradley

To those whose lab rats are currently partaking. Is this being administered topically or internally?

GAF

Forearm underside only location so far. It's 11am here. Once again both slept better than in many years, maybe decades. "Such a good feeling to wake up rested" - researcher overheard conversation

Mufasa

Forearm underside only location so far. It's 11am here. Once again both slept better than in many years, maybe decades. "Such a good feeling to wake up rested" - researcher overheard conversation

Interesting to hear about rats that live for decades ;-)