Ritanserin Restores Energetic Function (metabolism) During The Night

Elize

Very interesting how ritanserin improves SWS to a greater extent when administered in the morning. I guess ensuring a healthy metabolic state during the day does more than prepping for sleep as if it's a separate event.

Hi Dave
Greetings from Elize. Wanted to try Cypro but since seeing that it lowers cortisol am worried to use it. I wonder if ritansering may be a better option for me. Would it help my oral thrush issues that started after Peating. I know the thrush is gut related and that I need to heal my gut. I live my life with Hashimoto and often being very shaky due to I guess hypoglycemia> Would ritansering be worth a try or will it also lower cortisol making me tired sleepy and shaky?

Thanks for any advice.

MOUNTAINBEAR

I can confirm that Ritanserin does help me sleep much much deeper. And I experience or remember my dreams more often. The other strange side effect I've noticed is the big bowel movements that manifest themselves the next day (I'm taking 12 drops). I bought it a while ago and somehow didn't pursue consuming it, but I'm happy I found this again. If it continues to act that way I'll be able to catch up on a lot of lost sleep

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Thanks Haidut. I guess I wasn't clear enough in my question. What I meant to ask was whether it is likely to be contraindicated for someone with sleep apnea; I wasn't looking to use it as a treatment, I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be a waste of money for someone who has sleep apnea. Your advice on treating sleep apnea is excellent as usual, and I appreciate your thorough response. I wish we had this discussion 15 years ago. I have had great results with thiamine, and although I still use a device (tongue stabilization) for an apparent mechanical issue, the combination has been practically life changing for me.
How have you used thiamine to help with sleep?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals