Ripe tomatoes

equipoise

Anyone eat them? It's the tomato season here which means cheap, ripe, organic tomatoes are easily available. They're easily on the most tasting things ever. Salt them to taste and they're heavenly. Good nutrients to boot

skittles

I definitely do. I love tomatoes. I love a good caprese salad with ripe on-the-vine tomatoes, or a Greek salad with grape tomatoes. Sometimes I'll have tomatoes with olive oil and salt on toast, or I'll make creamy tomato basil soup. Or I'll just chop some up and throw them in with whatever I'm cooking.
I remember when I was younger, never liking tomatoes, until I finally had a ripe one. It baffles me how many people are eating underripe tomatoes as if they can't tell the difference. Lol

Birdie

I avoid nightshades so no tomatoes for me. Kinda cuts back on available food when you can't eat potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers and all. But I'm one of those who reacts to them with joint pain.

The tomatoes sure are pretty this year. I buy them for my husband.

OP
E

equipoise

I avoid nightshades so no tomatoes for me. Kinda cuts back on available food when you can't eat potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers and all. But I'm one of those who reacts to them with joint pain.

The tomatoes sure are pretty this year. I buy them for my husband.
Yeah nightshades can be problematic. I really avoid store bought and opt for organic, I know grower myself! What do you eat Birdie? Which foods do you tolerate the most?

Birdie

Yeah nightshades can be problematic. I really avoid store bought and opt for organic, I know grower myself! What do you eat Birdie? Which foods do you tolerate the most?
Yeah no nightshades work for me. They contain a chemical, solanine, that aggravates joint pain in some people. Organic or not same result. I can't tolerate gluten either. I've been of both of these for years.

There is still a lot of pro-metabolic food I can eat. I think I can eat all foods Ray advises, but not the young potatoes. I said young potatoes because some people think he recommends any potatoes, but he usually clarifies potatoes with "young".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals