Right Armpit Smells

Motif

anybody has an idea? Even after washing it smells kind of sweaty.

It started in beginning of June I think. No idea why.

I had issues with sweating a lot only the right armpit too. It went away and i think it was connected to neck and shoulder tensions.

x-ray peat

could be some sort of bacterial/fungal thing. maybe use some hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol, maybe hand sanitizer,

Last edited:
OP
M

Motif

Dude thx for that idea!
Washed my armpit with anti fungal shampoo many hours ago- no smell. Crazy.

Never came into my mind

Waremu

I make my own cheap deodorant. Melt coconut oil and add baking soda and stir well and let solidify in the fridge and now you can rub it under your arms and it works all day to keep bad smells away.

OP
M

Motif

Your liver is overwhelmed so the body pushes the toxin out of your skin. The reason only armpit stinks has to do with the blood flow from the liver.

Might be. What would you recommend for that?

zewe

@Motif I can tell you right now what's wrong wth your body. It's that your lymphatic system is clogged/stagnated.

Not many pay attention to this most important system, instead concentrating on organs, other systems, and hormones.

The lymphatic system is a complex drainage system, consisting of vessels, glands, lymph nodes, thymus, spleen and tonsils. Some people liken
it to a sewage system, getting rid of waste. It is critical to the detoxification process. It travels parallel to the blood stream and is responsible for the removal
of wastes from every cell in the body, in addition to regulating the immune system. It is an immune detox defense for toxins passing through the intestines,
skin, respiratory system, and more.

I've read that we are exposed to 82,000 different toxins, chemically-based products and processed foods in our environment weekly. Our bodies were never
meant to work this hard maintaining optimal function.

The lymphatic system has no pump like the heart in the circulatory system and moves primarily via muscular contractions and breathing. When it slows,
toxins will build up.

Before my trauma induced symptoms, which kept me immobile for most of the day, I had NO body odor....[I'm getting there once again.]
Every med I took, I could smell in my sweat. Previous to this, I NEVER took pharmaceuticals. I ate very cleanly was highly active, played softball, and walked at least
3 miles/days with my dogs. Even sick, I managed to walk the dogs numerous times throughout the day. Six months on the cocktails of meds messed me up more
than I can say.

During this time, I noticed that my left armpit smelled no matter how much I washed there...same as you. Here's why I think that was so.

Since the lymph system depends on movement of the body to flow [think legs, swinging of arms], I noticed that my left hand was the one in which I held the dog leashes.
My right arm was unburdened and could swing freely. I still walk my dogs but change hands holding the leases. I also noticed that carrying a pocketbook on my shoulder
interrupts the swinging of that arm. I am not anywhere near as active but I ride a bike, bounce on a mini trampoline, do lymphatic massages, detox everyday with algae
and drink plenty of water through out the day [with celtic salt of course]

Lots of movement is necessary. Americans don't walk like our brothers and sisters in other countries. Bouncing is very good too;
or maybe jump rope. Swing those arms when walking!!!

Flush the body with water. Hydrate!

Learn lymphatic massage.

You can take herbs like Astragalus daily or ginger....both these will also help with your histamine intolerance.

Eat an anti-inflammatory diet....also good for your histamine intolerance.

Sweat more.

Don't wear tight clothes.

Breathe deeply.

Get outside in the sunlight, swim, take care of that garden of yours......

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Dude thx for that idea!
Washed my armpit with anti fungal shampoo many hours ago- no smell. Crazy.

Never came into my mind
You're welcome. Just trying to pay back all that Ive learned from here too.
I think the excessive sweating you mentioned caused the overgrowth of fungus. Why you were sweating in only one pit I have no idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals