RICK SIMPSON CANNABIS OIL Video Depository

burtlancast

This is destined to document all the illnesses alleviated/ in remission with cannabis oil as prepared by Rick Simpson.
Feel free to add yours.

PARKINSON: disparition of shaking
Israeli man makes his parkinson shaking disappear with a few puffs of cannabis

Guy stops shaking 10 minutes after smoking a joint

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A 37 year old uses Rick Simpson Oil to control his astrocytoma in the cerebellum.
The interesting thing is he states high CBD oil gives better results with his brain tumor than high THC oil.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

An 8 months baby with a massive central brain tumor ( inoperable) undergoes treatment with only 3.5% CBD cannabis tincture and completely eliminates his tumor.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A 38 year old croatian man with terminal non-small carcinoma of the lungs ( 1 year survival at maximum) ditches his chemo pills and starts using Rick Simpson oil; after a few weeks, he spits out his cancer.
The Rx radios show no cancer anymore.

mas

This is really interesting and what a powerful potential!!!!!

Burtl, do you have any ideas on OTC commercial hemp oil vs the cannabis oil that the patients used in the videos that you posted ?

I posted this a while ago:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3688

Are they similar? I am guessing that the medicinal grade cannabis oil is stronger than the commercial cream from the website.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

It remains to be seen if the hemp oil sold is from seeds or from the buds themselves; if it's from the seeds, i'm not sure it contains much CBD.

The cannabis oil used to treat cancer is made from the buds; it contains around 20% of THC, toegether with some CBD . It's not on sale anywhere (it would be illegal)

The potential of this oil seems mindblowing; if you want to learn more, you need to watch "Run from the cure" by Rick Simpson.

mas

Burtlanc wrote
The potential of this oil seems mindblowing; if you want to learn more, you need to watch "Run from the cure" by Rick Simpson.

I agree. But I seriously wonder if the corporate power establishment would want to distribute such a powerful healer to the general sheeple at large because it would put quite a dent in their current medical model profit machine.
I have started to do my own research on this, and the trolls have already started a smear campaign against Rick Simpson, claiming that he is a scam. This is business as usual.

I may purchase that cream just to try it. I think you are right about the potency.

I will do some more research into this. Thanks for your informative posts.

Megin

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Here's a modest living Canadian man, on the border of poverty, growing weed and making the oil then giving it for free to who needs it.
He recounts his successes.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A lifelong sufferer of Crohn ( since adolescent) explains how pharmaceuticals destroyed his life and how cannabis brought him dramatic relief of his condition.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A very impressive case of oesophagial cancer cured in an 84 year old man.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

The famous Crohn case of Shona Banda cured/ in remission with cannabis oil.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A 30 year old controls his untreatable eplipsy just with Rick Simpson oil and no other medications.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A woman controls her chronic migraines with cannabis oil.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

No comments needed for this one.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A woman in her forties ditches her pills for her lifelong MS and starts using cannabis.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A terminal case of Hodkgin's Lymphoma get's cured in 3 months with Rick Simpson oil.
The man had his lymphoma for 12 years and went through chemo then bone marrow transplant, before doctors finally sent him home to die.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

An impressive case of a woman suffering from untreatable IPT = autoimmune disorder where auto antibodies attack blood platelets, causing uncontrollable bleeding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiopathic ... ic_purpura) and placing a person in constant danger of bleeding to death.

Prior to cannabis, her platelets count was at 8000 , for years without any remission from drugs.
After smoking a single joint, in just six days her count jumps from 5000 to 248000 !

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A very impressive case of ATAXIA relieved by smoked cannabis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom