RICK SIMPSON CANNABIS OIL Video Depository

jaa

4peatssake said:
why add water? :confused
Just use coconut oil and the plant.

:smokingweed :smokingweed :smokingweed :smokingweed :smokingweed

The water makes it easier to filter. The fat absorbs the THC and rises to the top while the plant matter settles.

jaa

burtlancast said:
From Rick:

"The only solvents that I have direct experience with so far are ether, naphtha and isopropyl alcohol. Ether is my personal favorite and it is a very effective solvent but it is expensive and can be quite hard to get. I think the use of ether is better suited for closed distilling devices, since it is very volatile and its fumes make it dangerous to work with. Both ether and naphtha are more selective solvents in nature, which means alcohol is not quite as effective as a solvent but still it does work well. Alcohol will dissolve more chlorophyll from the starting material and due to this, oils produced with alcohol will usually be more noticeably dark in color.
For a solvent to be effective, it should be 100% pure and 100% pure alcohol is expensive and can be quite hard to find. Naphtha on the other hand is quite cheap to acquire and is usually not too hard to locate. Next to the use of ether, naphtha is my solvent of choice. All these solvents including alcohol are poisonous in nature but if you follow these instructions, solvent residue in the finished oil is not a concern. After the finished product cools to room temperature, it is a thick grease rather than an oil and it is about as anti-poisonous as you can get. Even if there was a trace amount of solvent residue remaining, the oil itself would act upon it to neutralize any harmful poisonous effect."

Thanks.

4peatssake

jaa said:
4peatssake said:
why add water? :confused
Just use coconut oil and the plant.

:smokingweed :smokingweed :smokingweed :smokingweed :smokingweed

The water makes it easier to filter. The fat absorbs the THC and rises to the top while the plant matter settles.
It's not hard to filter without water. I still don't get using water.

Wait, in a crock pot they use water I guess. Best way to make it though is with this:

Magical Butter Machine

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A legal cannabis patient explains in 6 minutes how to make Rick Simpson oil

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

A recent 2016 cannabis conference in Amsterdam showing how much beneficial cannabis is for various medical conditions, and how Dutch people are actually joining cannabis clubs by the hundreds per week because of it.

ATP

Has anyone e-mailed Ray about CBD or has he mentioned it in one of his interviews?
Have you heard anything yet about Ray and his opinion on CBD?
There seems to be so many people benefiting from taking it. It seems to be a potent anti-psychotic.

DaveFoster

Have you heard anything yet about Ray and his opinion on CBD?
There seems to be so many people benefiting from taking it. It seems to be a potent anti-psychotic.
Not yet.

im going to tell you right now, it is not worth messing with this. mega dosing marijuana will not do anything to help you. all the answers all ready are here. you do not want to mega dose with a drug that can mess with your brain in the way it does.

DaveFoster

I heard him say it was estrogenic and he didn't recommend it. I wish I knew which radio program...but I don't.
Interesting; thanks for the response. I know he said marijuana was estrogenic/anti-androgenic, but I've never heard him address CBD specifically.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

RFfLg42.jpg

12 year old English boy Deryn Blackwell got leukemia and endured 4 bone marrow transplants over 4 years, which all failed. The chemotherapy even triggered a second concomitant type of leukemia after the second failed transplant.

After the fourth failed transplant, he was sent in a home to die; his white cell blood count eventually reached nill, and was told he would be dead in 3 days.

His mother slipped under his tongue cannabis tincture to ease the pain, in secret, and his blood count reappeared.
He's made a complete, miracle recovery since.

The Boy In 7 Billion: A True Story of Love, Courage and Hope - Kindle edition by Callie Blackwell, Karen Hockney. Professional & Technical Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

The antitumour effects are modest at best and some of the preclinical studies found evidence that cannabinoids, under some circumstances, can actually stimulate cancer cell growth and contribute to tumour progression (PMID: 15749859, 10861074, 15026328 & 9858061). Furthermore, cancer cells can develop resistance (PMID: 21233844).

The only human study that has been published to date was back in 2006. It was a cohort of nine patients all with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (PMID: 16804518). All had their tumours resected and a catheter was placed in the cavity after surgery. Then every day doctors would directly infuse a very pure THC solution at a high concentration directly into the cavity where the tumour had been, in the hope of killing off any remaining cancer cells. The median survival of the group was just 6 months which is what is generally expected with patients who have rGBM (PMID: 19822869 & 24193082). As for the two patients who survived the longest (yet still died), the effects could be attributable to spontaneous (but temporary) regression of the disease (PMID: 11296017 & 28011886) which happens, amount of surgical resection (PMID: 26869588, 24535317, 23039151 & 24484232) or a number of other factors.

Jeez, you're right, all these alternative cancer therapies must be without any merit.
The videos i've posted unquestionable expose deluded cannabis hippies folks, wrongly assuming they had cancer.
Thanks for bringing us on the right track.

Thanks too for exposing the Burzynski therapy:
Burzynski Antineoplaston Therapy/ Relation
"I know he has been researching these since the 70s. He's registered many clinical trials (64), but never managed to produce any credible evidence that they work for any type. Not only that but when others have tested them they can't show they work either. In my view they have been sufficiently studied and now should be regarded as a disproven treatment."

You sure know your stuff.

Last edited:

Travis

Methylgyloxal and bromopyruvate are the best antitumour agents.

Interesting fact: Progesterone and THC both have the same chemical formula (C₂₁H₃₀O₂).

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Here's a new excellent series (7 episodes) about medical cannabis titled "The Sacred Plant Healing Secrets Exposed", produced privately.
It doesn't feature Rick Simpson, but it does feature a treasure of personal reliable testimonies and cannabis scientists.
These series are for sale on DVD; but someone has put them free on youtube yesterday; here's episode 4.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

1 single drop of oil on his lips is all it takes to stop the abnormal shaking and bring back the speech to this senior 20 year long sufferer of Parkinsons disease.

"Larry Smith is a former cop who lives in South Dakota. He’s had Parkinson’s for 20 years, which gives him symptoms including severe dyskinesia (uncontrolled movements), loss of voice and tremors. Ride With Larry is a documentary about him and his illness."

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Another very graphical case of Parkinson symptoms brought under control by a pinch of vaporized cannabis in a UK patient already operated on for deep brain stimulation.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom