RICK SIMPSON CANNABIS OIL Video Depository

pboy

ive smoked for the past 7 years, during any and every endeavor. I also have not taken any medication, not even over the counter, and have not even considered going to a doctor of any kind. Ive remained in good health, especially mentally compared to everyone else around me, im in peace with myself, and I always sleep well and stay regular

I honestly think it could put many companies out of business if people knew...but I think because of the way human nature is, things like cannabis will only be used by those with courage, bravery, heart, intelligence, an open mind, that want more than a 9 to 5 life, ect

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Here's an original researcher from Spain that exposes how the anti cancer effects of cannabis were discovered.
She explains that CBD potentiates the effects of THC.

Last edited by a moderator:

iLoveSugar

So many people talk about how certain strains do this, some do that, sativa helps with energy, indica helps relax, etc. I don't have strain names, I just get what is given to me (usually always high grade, no seeds). But for me, it all gives me the same exact reaction which is severe depression, anxiety, heart racing, headaches, etc. Why is this?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Smoking "high grade" will majorly lower metabolism.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

iLoveSugar said:
So many people talk about how certain strains do this, some do that, sativa helps with energy, indica helps relax, etc. I don't have strain names, I just get what is given to me (usually always high grade, no seeds). But for me, it all gives me the same exact reaction which is severe depression, anxiety, heart racing, headaches, etc. Why is this?

So, how do you distinguish between your pre-existing depression, anxiety, heart racing, headaches and the ones you attribute to cannabis ?

iLoveSugar

burtlancast said:
iLoveSugar said:

So, how do you distinguish between your pre-existing depression, anxiety, heart racing, headaches and the ones you attribute to cannabis ?

I really don't--I just know that cannabis elevates everything a tad. The heart-rate racing is not something I deal with regularly, so it's definitely caused by cannabis. I really wanna make it work for me as it seems like a great medicinal effect for people.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

iLoveSugar said:
I really wanna make it work for me as it seems like a great medicinal effect for people.

Yes, it's true, cannabis has a fantastic medicinal effect on nearly all the people.
Seeing your history post, it must be tough for you, on one part, to try yet another alternative therapy and fail yet again, and on the other, to come here and post the bad news.

iLoveSugar

burtlancast said:
iLoveSugar said:
I really wanna make it work for me as it seems like a great medicinal effect for people.

Yes, it's true, cannabis has a fantastic medicinal effect on nearly all the people.
Seeing your history post, it must be tough for you, on one part, to try yet another alternative therapy and fail yet again, and on the other, to come here and post the bad news.

Maybe I will try a strain with very high CBD and low THC when I get to colorado. When I was in my teens, I had no issues with a great tolerance. Most of my issues now are likely due to my nerves being so shot.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

M.D. David Bearman explains how he completely changed his mind about medical cannabis and how he uses it now to treat ADD and ADHD patients, with excellent results.

Last edited:

pboy

I like that quote in the frank Lloyd right topic, about how the dude thinks theres a sense of awe in wonder when he walks into the Christian cathedral, and wright responded with, ' you sure its not just an inferiority complex?' . The thing is, people are too entrenched, their whole lives in a system of beliefs and seeing the world, that their only way of functioning and interacting with others has been built on a serotonin, learned helplessness point of view. It is too much for most to accept, or even approach looking at reality for what it is. If you want a drug to sedate you and dull your senses, cannabis is not for you. It will shake you to your core and make you see reality for what it really is, and it might be too much for you, hence the anxiety. Im not joking either, it distupts peoples fake learned personalities and takes them back to an open childlike, truthful perspective, which of course, exposes how awful the situation in life really is once you delve into your thoughts, and exposes ugly people. So unless your willing to open, and broaden your persepectives, and are willing to do something about your life, try a pain killer or something, a sedative, not cannabis

G

gummybear

wheres-my-weed_o_417426.jpg

10-guy-420-meme.jpg

pboy

maybe idiots are just idiots, regardless of what they consume...im beginning to think this is the case. Maybe those who are institutionally programmed, will always be. No wonder the world is the way it is, id say a good 90% of people are so weak and gullible and lack courage, that they are fodder for being programmed and semi enslaved...with ease on the part of the manevolant ones. Its actually hysterical for someone like me...like if I had opposite intentions, I could control people like a marionette...based on how I see their minds work...or how they don't work

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

An IMPOSSIBLE-AMAZING- MIRACLE-LIKE remission of terminal metastasized stage 4 pancreatic cancer in a 70 year old man.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Cannabis oil succeeds where medical treatment failed and lowers chronic intracranial pressure in 15 year old who suffered a blow to the head, stopping all his seizures and other symptoms
The state thanks his mother by indicting her: she faces 2 years in jail and a 6000$ fine for saving her son's life.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/minnes ... sons-life/

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

jaa

I've been reading a bit of stuff online that cautions against Rick Simpson cannabis oil because the extraction method results in a bunch of undesirable chemicals leaching into the oil. Have you guys heard that addressed?
Also, what are the professed benefits vs simple coconut oil infused cannabis which is easy to make with just coconut oil, cannabis, and water (if you want to get crazy).

4peatssake

why add water? :confused
Just use coconut oil and the plant.

:smokingweed :smokingweed :smokingweed :smokingweed :smokingweed

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

From Rick:

"The only solvents that I have direct experience with so far are ether, naphtha and isopropyl alcohol. Ether is my personal favorite and it is a very effective solvent but it is expensive and can be quite hard to get. I think the use of ether is better suited for closed distilling devices, since it is very volatile and its fumes make it dangerous to work with. Both ether and naphtha are more selective solvents in nature, which means alcohol is not quite as effective as a solvent but still it does work well. Alcohol will dissolve more chlorophyll from the starting material and due to this, oils produced with alcohol will usually be more noticeably dark in color.
For a solvent to be effective, it should be 100% pure and 100% pure alcohol is expensive and can be quite hard to find. Naphtha on the other hand is quite cheap to acquire and is usually not too hard to locate. Next to the use of ether, naphtha is my solvent of choice. All these solvents including alcohol are poisonous in nature but if you follow these instructions, solvent residue in the finished oil is not a concern. After the finished product cools to room temperature, it is a thick grease rather than an oil and it is about as anti-poisonous as you can get. Even if there was a trace amount of solvent residue remaining, the oil itself would act upon it to neutralize any harmful poisonous effect."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom