Rich Froning Diet

Markus

Former CrossFit Games Champion Rich Froning talks about his diet:

Lots of milk and sugar and doesn't seem to enjoy vegetables very much :).

rei

He seems to do peaty Intermittent Fasting. Same regimen i have arrived at after starting experimenting with different IF protocols for the last year.

bromuda

Interesting how he claims that his testosterone went up significantly after he started fasting

Herbie

Chris Masterjohn is a cross fitter bro. Search his diet, its interesting.

Inaut

When he says RP is he referring to our RP?

I think I need to increase my milk consumption now

nbznj

Interesting how he claims that his testosterone went up significantly after he started fasting

Ah yeah, that old fasting = more total T crap. If only it weren’t SHBG shooting it up... oh wait, he’s on all the juice... makes any claim regarding testosterone very dubious

LLight

He seems to do peaty Intermittent Fasting. Same regimen i have arrived at after starting experimenting with different IF protocols for the last year.

What are you exactly doing ? Are you doing high carb while intermittent fasting ?

I'm currently IFing and I wonder if more carb than some is optimal with IF or if lowcarb would be better.

rei

IF with caution to not have stress hormones rise. So a very mild version, sometimes it only means i skip breakfast.

I eat carbs fat and protein according to taste, so the amounts fluctuate wildly. I think it is best to learn to listen to what your body needs instead of deciding to force specific amounts in.

skycop00

Chris Masterjohn is a cross fitter bro. Search his diet, its interesting.
Please do not consider Masterjohn an athlete of any accomplishment. He is playing with tumbling but he has about near ZERO athletic talent/ability!! lmao

nbznj

Masterjhon is interesting and obviously very knowledgeable but he shared his typical day on cronometer once and it was absolute trash

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals