Rice Is A 5AR Inhibitor

bboone

Yes, if you look at economic success. India is arguably next in line, but lags behind China a lot. Arab states are very rich, but only because of oil, not production--and their population is very low anyway and thus poses no threat. Nonetheless, I still see westerners getting very upset about Saudi Arabs for doing essentially the same exact things that Americans do.

Northern China isn't part of East Asia?

You really don't know what Altaic means, lol. It's not even a language family like Indoeuropean is. The Japanese are just Chinese/Koreans who mixed with Ainus.

https://jaymans.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/global-genetic-distances-map.jpg

so if i said that an australian was european you wouldn't get what i meant? i know that japan isn't in the altai mountain range and although ethnicity and language aren't inherently correlated, esp nowadays, you could still talk about "altaic peoples", among which the japanese could be included. both the ainu and japanese languages have been included under altaic, but the argument isn't necessarily that sound. and yeah, you're right abt japanese racial make-up. china is obv in east asia so that was sloppy but i believe the contrast between northern chinese and for example southern chinese ethnic groups is large enough to warrant further subdivision

however, if i had to settle on a concrete definition of "masculinity", i'd define it relative to the degree to which members of the masculine sex differ from members of the feminine sex in their capabilities and physical features. there are of course huge and innumerable variables to take into account here, as women too can possess masculine attributes, n by such a definition could be considered more masculine than certain men (gabi garcia or any other roided up female athlete in relation to the avg buzzfeed journo). due to how complicated this can get i think it's better to settle on a simpler definition of masculinity which i believe most people can agree with. good parameters are capacity for endeavours of physical strength, physical stature, lean body mass in relation to weight, etc.

also, i'd say masculinity is much more a result of cultural and environmental circumstances than genetic ones, if you see it in terms of hormonal balances. as far as i know, testosterone levels etc usually seem to be too similar between different ethnicities to account for any significant differences in "masculinization". traits like body hair prob have more to do with receptor sensitivity, etc.. every "race" has the capacity for masculinity, but these traits we deem as masculine really seem to be facilitated by long-term (multi-generational of course) exposure to adverse climatic or martial circumstances that would promote sexual selection in favor of the men most capable of providing, which would be those possessing the traits listed above. if you look at dogs you can see extreme examples of the same thing - just look at the physical difference between a kangal and a boston terrier. yet i would assume their hormone levels are comparable

Last edited:

lvysaur

you could still talk about "altaic peoples", among which the japanese could be included.
No you can't, and you still haven't wisened up to what I said. Altaic is not a language family. You could talk about the Indoeuropean languages, and the "steppe" ancestry of the people who spread it, but Altaic is not even like Indoeuropean. It's like combining Indoeuropean, Semitic, and Dravidian into one superfamily that has nothing at all to do with the aforementioned peoples' genetics.

contrast between northern chinese and for example southern chinese ethnic groups is large enough to warrant further subdivision
They are genetically distinct, yes. Not as much as the north/south split in Europe, though.

Unfollowing this thread.

RisingSun

East Asians are smaller than average, have less lean body mass and carry more fat in correlation to their bmi than blacks, hispanics, whites etc.
But they have better skin, hair, higher IQ's, age better and so on.
On average of course.

All signs of estrogen dominance

RisingSun

So the only conclusion I can make here is that there's a great deal of white status threat being had--probably due to the extremely successful and recent rise of China.

The only ones that feel threatened here are Asian males because all the Asian girls are being taken away from them by westerners, perceived as more manly and more whitty by 95% of said girls.

Westerners are neither threatened economically nor in their status, as they get as much economic share as they want from the country by owning businesses or having highly paid jobs + getting all the girls.

They are laughing all the way to the bank and to the bedroom

baccheion

Flat butt, etc is probably a sign of higher progesterone:estradiol. Progesterone results in fat burning from hip/thigh/butt area and breast fullness (if sufficient estrogen is also present). It also tends to result in better skin (associated with collagen renewal, glutathione/antioxidant systems, etc).

lvysaur

All signs of estrogen dominance
Whatever your beef is toward your men, I'd advise you to get over it. Hatred towards anyone's own race is unhealthy.

And no, skin/IQ/height aren't signs of estrogen dominance; East Asians consistently have lower estrogen than whites. (blacks have the highest)

Flat butt, etc is probably a sign of higher progesterone:estradiol.
That's my suspicion too, but it probably has genetic factors as well. In my observation, Asians are kind of like whites as whites are to blacks, in terms of body morphology--flatter butts, shorter legs, "squarer" overall shape.

Last edited:

Douglas Ek

If true I feel this should be bigger news that on a niche forum! I use less now as I have been cooking different meals but in my paleo days this was a staple.

No it’s not. Some acid profile study that mentioned one of the components of coconut oil is anti 5 AR but consuming more sat fat and other acids in the coconut oil boosts dht. Ive seen over and over again people start with coconut oil and their T and DHT always increase.

RisingSun

Whatever your beef is toward your men, I'd advise you to get over it. Hatred towards anyone's own race is unhealthy

Hatred? Only in your mind.

On my side I’m making calm observations on a daily basis and moving on with what suits me, ie western men.

Commenting on a forum to give my opinion doesn’t mean I’m obssessed with the matter to the point of hatred, my life is not that dramatic.

But thanks for your advice, I know you have my best interest in mind.

sladerunner69

sladerunner69

I think the 5AR effects could be from the husk,outer layer.
Somebody mentioned on here before it could be the PUFA in the outer layer causing 5AR effects.
Possibly the reason why Peat only recommends white rice? Obviously less endotoxin also.

The real worry with white rice is the arsenic levels,what gets reported with American rice shows its an issue,we should be more worried about certain Asian countries that will suppress the results of arsenic levels in the rice.

Some bacteria are also using arsenic as energy I think so you could be encouraging the bacteria ,possibly,

Its not jsut he pufa in the outler layer. It is some chemical molecule that is concentrated in the husk, but still present in the grain iteself.

sladerunner69

No it’s not. Some acid profile study that mentioned one of the components of coconut oil is anti 5 AR but consuming more sat fat and other acids in the coconut oil boosts dht. Ive seen over and over again people start with coconut oil and their T and DHT always increase.

I think the 5ar inhibiting effects of coconut oil are probably mitigated by its metabolism boosting properties.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals