Rhonda Patrick Is Mega-dosing Fish Oil

Attakai

I think Rhonda is in her mid 30s, definitely not 40. About 36 - 37 by now.
She does not look bad for her age, she does regular phyisical activity. She eats a paleo-ish diet, not necessarily low-carb, she eats read meat once a week and reduces satured fats. She is big on the fiber. She takes a lot of supplements too
You know, instead of refuting her age with an assumption you could have done a 10 second google search to find out she is now 41

Frankdee20

Even the smallest amounts of Omega 3s make me manic, like I just took amphetamine or cocaine. I was reading, and I found out that they are ridiculously excitotoxic and speed up nerve function at the expense of basically every other tissue in your body. They will also lead to cancer and hair loss in the long-run, but they act like amphetamine in the short-run, which is why you see mental benefits for ADHD, cognitive function, etc. in studies.

Interesting because I really cannot take Omegas in supplement form at all for more than a day. They give me severe anxiety and insomnia and depression. I do enjoy fresh Tuna here and there but it does not mess me up like that. I always thought the increase in acetylcholine caused all those problems. I guess some people can handle it and do not notice any negatives.

Whichway?

Starting the timer now.
111038-bigthumbnail.jpg
She is still taking 5-6 grams per day. “ She typically takes 2 of the Nordic Naturals ProOmega 2000 and 4 of the Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Phospholipids daily.”

Frankdee20

Even the smallest amounts of Omega 3s make me manic, like I just took amphetamine or cocaine. I was reading, and I found out that they are ridiculously excitotoxic and speed up nerve function at the expense of basically every other tissue in your body. They will also lead to cancer and hair loss in the long-run, but they act like amphetamine in the short-run, which is why you see mental benefits for ADHD, cognitive function, etc. in studies.
I thought I was the only one who reported negative effects mentally, mostly severe anxiety and depression. I don’t get manic or anything. Usually, stimulating substances give me anxiety, never energy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals