Rhinitis, This Dog Garned Sneezing

I've normally had a pattern of hay fever for about 2 months in the Spring.

But this year was different. My sneezing continued and just was really bad all Summer.

Then I emailed Dr. Peat after I observed an improvement while on a trip and he told me that honey, bad orange juice and what I now call "industrial cheese" can be common culprits.

I stopped OJ, stopped honey and stopped cheese made with enzymes.

I'm drinking a lot of 1% lactose free milk, eating some raw milk cheese made with rennet, and using a lot of sugar, no honey. I eat a potato maybe at dinner, and some meat or fish or seafood, and an egg maybe.

My sneezing began to improve. Dr. Peat suggested T3 or pregnenolone or progesterone, so I started 100mg of pregnenolone, then 200 mg (100 milligrams twice a day) and it's getting better and better.

I may re-introduce OJ and see if that's it. I can also make OJ from oranges that I can buy and see. It's "bad" OJ that may be responsible and if you buy it already squeezed you can't tell if it is made from ripe oranges or not.

That's where things are at right now.

Lizb

I'm suffering greatly at the moment. I've started T3 which appears to have improved my asthma which I was not expecting.

Can you update me on your rhinitis please?

I'm finding it very tiring.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals