Rheumatic Heart Disease help

Patrick67

Is there anything to help with rheumatic heart disease ? Help would be much appreciated. Magnesium, K2 and vitamin E?

yerrag

Good lead.

I am of the opinion that specifically pointing to a bacteria is only a start, but given that our medical labs are woefully inadequate in identifying microbes, not to consider that biopsies are harmful and not often done, I would take a wide spectrum approach that not only covers bacteria but fungi as well. And the only approach I can think of is an isopathic approach.

Vitamin C and E may help, but at the condition the heart is in where rheumatic heart is at play, the problem is at an advanced level where layers of plaque is involved already.

I've used a frequency zapper (Biotrohn is the one I used but there are other ones out there and I haven't tried any other to be able to tell which one is better) and I've seen my preventricular contractions (pvc) reduced from about 1 per minute to none. But that isn't helpful given that a friend of mine has pvc at the rate of 30 per minute and he has mitral prolapse. He denies he has rheumatic heart disease just because his doctor prefers calling it a different animal. But anyway, I don't know if a zapper would help. And I mean help, not solve it by itself.

I doubt conventional doctors can help either as their methods are too limited being that they are confined to a sandbox approach and anything outside is not kosher.

I don't want to elaborte without being asked as when I say everything, most people who ask just drop the thread and move on. I don't know if what I thoughtfully wrote helped, or they just disagree.

OP
P

Patrick67

Good lead.

I am of the opinion that specifically pointing to a bacteria is only a start, but given that our medical labs are woefully inadequate in identifying microbes, not to consider that biopsies are harmful and not often done, I would take a wide spectrum approach that not only covers bacteria but fungi as well. And the only approach I can think of is an isopathic approach.

Vitamin C and E may help, but at the condition the heart is in where rheumatic heart is at play, the problem is at an advanced level where layers of plaque is involved already.

I've used a frequency zapper (Biotrohn is the one I used but there are other ones out there and I haven't tried any other to be able to tell which one is better) and I've seen my preventricular contractions (pvc) reduced from about 1 per minute to none. But that isn't helpful given that a friend of mine has pvc at the rate of 30 per minute and he has mitral prolapse. He denies he has rheumatic heart disease just because his doctor prefers calling it a different animal. But anyway, I don't know if a zapper would help. And I mean help, not solve it by itself.

I doubt conventional doctors can help either as their methods are too limited being that they are confined to a sandbox approach and anything outside is not kosher.

I don't want to elaborte without being asked as when I say everything, most people who ask just drop the thread and move on. I don't know if what I thoughtfully wrote helped, or they just disagree.
Thanks for the help guys .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals