Rh Negative Blood Type

4peatssake

gretchen said:
This is a pretty rare blood type, only about 15% of the population has it. It can't be linked back to rhesus monkeys, hence the name "Rh". Apparently it is common in Hollywood and the elite:
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel ... 541&page=2
http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/rhes ... lebrities/

Does anyone have this?

RH negative isn't a blood type. RH refers to the "third antigen" (a substance) that is found on the surface of the blood. If the antigen is present, one is RH positive, if the antigen is not present, one's blood is RH negative.

There are 4 blood types, A, B, AB and O. The other two "antigens" (substances in the blood) are known as A and B. These 3 antigens are found on the surface of the blood and form the basis for the ABO Blood Group System.

I have 0- (the - denotes RH negative) which is fairly rare and widely sought after because I can donate blood to anyone, regardless of their blood type. It is known as the universal blood type for this reason.

The most rare blood type is AB-
The most common blood type is 0 (RH positive)

http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-types

Blood Types and the Population
O positive is the most common blood type. Not all ethnic groups have the same mix of these blood types. Hispanic people, for example, have a relatively high number of O’s, while Asian people have a relatively high number of B’s. The mix of the different blood types in the U.S. population is:

Caucasians African-American Hispanic Asian
O + 37% 47% 53% 39%
O - 8% 4% 4% 1%
A + 33% 24% 29% 27%
A - 7% 2% 2% 0.5%
B + 9% 18% 9% 25%
B - 2% 1% 1% 0.4%
AB + 3% 4% 2% 7%
AB - 1% 0.3% 0.2% 0.1%

gretchen

4peatssake said:
gretchen said:
This is a pretty rare blood type, only about 15% of the population has it. It can't be linked back to rhesus monkeys, hence the name "Rh". Apparently it is common in Hollywood and the elite:
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel ... 541&page=2
http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/rhes ... lebrities/

Does anyone have this?

RH negative isn't a blood type. RH refers to the "third antigen" (a substance) that is found on the surface of the blood. If the antigen is present, one is RH positive, if the antigen is not present, one's blood is RH negative.

There are 4 blood types, A, B, AB and O. The other two "antigens" (substances in the blood) are known as A and B. These 3 antigens are found on the surface of the blood and form the basis for the ABO Blood Group System.

I have 0- (the - denotes RH negative) which is fairly rare and widely sought after because I can donate blood to anyone, regardless of their blood type. It is known as the universal blood type for this reason.

The most rare blood type is AB-
The most common blood type is 0 (RH positive)

http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-types

Blood Types and the Population
O positive is the most common blood type. Not all ethnic groups have the same mix of these blood types. Hispanic people, for example, have a relatively high number of O’s, while Asian people have a relatively high number of B’s. The mix of the different blood types in the U.S. population is:

Caucasians African-American Hispanic Asian
O + 37% 47% 53% 39%
O - 8% 4% 4% 1%
A + 33% 24% 29% 27%
A - 7% 2% 2% 0.5%
B + 9% 18% 9% 25%
B - 2% 1% 1% 0.4%
AB + 3% 4% 2% 7%
AB - 1% 0.3% 0.2% 0.1%

Yeah, I know. Websites all over the net refer to it as a type; I originally titled the post as "factor".

Rh people I've known are different for sure. Some say the DNA is from Reptiliians....

4peatssake

gretchen said:
Yeah, I know. Websites all over the net refer to it as a type; I originally titled the post as "factor".

Rh people I've known are different for sure. Some say the DNA is from Reptiliians....

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Blood Test RA 40.iu, Antibodies Negative Ask For Help or Advice 0
G Anyone experience negative effects from stomatolgical local anesthesia? Health 4
tallglass13 Ray said some negative things about DHEA DHEA 19
E Is Vitex a.k.a. chasteberry more positive than negative and your thoughts on whether it is bad for the testicles? Supplements 3
Jayvee Mitigating the negative effects of Cyproheptadine Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 11
JayDee 2020.06.10 : Jodellefit : Dr Ray Peat Q&A - Weight Loss, Stretch Marks, Hydrogen, Negative Ions Audio Interview Transcripts 4
haidut Estrogen May Be The Cause Of "estrogen-negative" Breast Cancer Scientific Studies 0
haidut Doxycycline Akin To Meldonium / Mildronate, May Cure Triple-negative Breast Cancer Scientific Studies 0
md_a Ray Peat Interview Dr Ray Peat Q&A - Weight Loss, Stretch Marks, Hydrogen, Negative Ions And More! Jodellefit 8
S.Seneff Water-generated Negative Air Ions Activate NK Cell And Inhibit Carcinogenesis In Mice Scientific Studies 1
haidut Fatty Acid Oxidation (FAO) Inhibition Abrogates Triple-negative Breast Cancer Scientific Studies 2
RealNeat Help Translating German, 1000000 Tested, 93% Negative For COVID19? Scientific Studies 4
ddjd Any Permanent Negative Side Effects From Cyproheptadine? Ask For Help or Advice 16
haidut Cortisol Drives Triple-negative Breast Cancer, Androgens (DHT) Are Therapeutic Scientific Studies 0
G Anyone Tried LifeGivingStore's Negative Ion Generator? CO2, Bag Breathing 10
B Triple Negative Breast Cancer Ask For Help or Advice 40
Peatogenic Is There A Negative Feedback Response From Lowering Estrogen? Hormones 9
michael94 Cut Negative People Out Of Your Life Male Issues 27
N Grounding Causes Reduced Breathing And Negative Charge Health 32
Mauritio Reducing Serotonin And Increasing CO2 With Negative Ions Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 22
T Vitamin E Causes All Sorts Of Negative Problems According To This Article E 6
haidut Triple-Negative Breast Cancers Depend On Fat As Fuel Scientific Studies 0
nikkmm Progesterone Negative Side Effects. Help! Progesterone 13
biggirlkisss Negative Training For Better Results But More Lactic Acid Ask For Help or Advice 17
haidut Acetylcholine Has Negative Effects On Gonadal Steroidogenesis Scientific Studies 34
M Why Is High Altitude Negative For Emphysema? Altitude, Weather 17
P Add-on Pregnenolone With L-Theanine To Antipsychotic Therapy Relieves Negative And Anxiety Symptoms Scientific Studies 0
Amazoniac Lactose Can Feed Gram Negative Bacteria Milk 6
goodandevil Gram Negative Folliculitis After Tetracycline Skin 16
L What Negative Thinking Does To The Brain Mind, Sleep, Stress 8
haidut DHT does not have negative effect on prostate Scientific Studies 0
Zachs Negative Reactions From Thyroid Medication. What Does It Mean Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 22
haidut CoQ10 may prevent the negative effects of endotoxin on mitochondria Scientific Studies 14
S Cinnamon and Oregano Oil Kill Gram-Negative and Resistant Articles & Scientific Studies 0
haidut Soy has negative effect on breast cancer patients Scientific Studies 3
haidut Negative effects of aspirin may be due to glycine depletion Scientific Studies 8
haidut Blocking The Negative Effects Of Electromagnetic Radiation Toxins, Detoxification 19
R Safest medication to treat high blood pressure? Ask For Help or Advice 11
burtlancast Blood acidosis protects against cancer Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 2
deliciousfruit Extremely confusing blood test results Blood Work, Labs 23
J Am I good to eat red meat with H63D gene as long as i donate blood, eat iron rich foods with calcium Minerals 0
yerrag Does Anyone Have References that Validate the Use of Urine pH as a Proxy for Blood/ECF pH? Acidity vs. Alkalinity 52
F How to increase blood clotting or estradiol (prothrombin factors)? Ask For Help or Advice 9
E Morning blood cortisol 640 nmol/L Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 0
F Help interpreting Thyroid Blood Work. Blood Work, Labs 3
A Weird blood results after the jab Blood Work, Labs 13
Hans Coconut oil for lowering blood sugar, insulin requirements, inflammation and appetite Scientific Studies 19
TacoVampire Blood work/ endo/ fatigue / low iron Blood Work, Labs 5
J Donating blood plasma Ask For Help or Advice 0
P Blood tests results and news for those doing DMSO/T Base Blood Work, Labs 12