• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Revisiting the wearing of electroconductive materials

JamesGatz

Recently - we have been having discussions on the forum related to gold -

Refresher for those are not familiar :

I think starting this thread raised an interesting question - Is it the Gold Nanoparticles itself giving people these immense metabolic benefits/increased progesterone or is it simply that the wearing of electrical-conductive materials itself that increases metabolism and that the increase of electric conductors in the bloodstream increases metabolism ?

I have a couple of American Silver Eagles in my possession that I was experimenting with today :

American-Silver-Eagle.jpg

I noticed as soon as I hold one of these coins - I get a very noticeable increase in metabolism and mental performance - I find it hard to believe just holding this coin would immediately get enough nanoparticles in the bloodstream to make this difference

Interestingly enough after maybe 10 or so minutes I get these histamine reactions - maybe an allergic reaction which makes me think would the wearing of a conductive, non-heavy metal material be safer and offer the same benefits when worn as jewelry ?

I think it is reasonable to be concerned with heavy metal build-up with the wearing of metal jewelry

So would it be safer to instead wear jewelry that is not a heavy metal but still electro-conductive and would it offer the same benefits ? It's some interesting stuff to think about - I am wondering if anyone has any ideas or experiences they would like to share

Last edited: