Reviewing Amazon Purchases--In 2018 I Spent $1.8k In Supplements. In 2019 I Got That Down To ~$75

jzeno

Off topic, but I noticed you can sort Amazon orders by year. So I went through each each and quickly divided purchase by type: one-off supps I never invested again or hard goods (books, blender, etc.)

Since 2011, I've spent $6,187.91 on Amazon on mostly stuff I probably won't buy again, unfortunately. A lot of that is books, but most of that is supplements! That's an average of $770 per year.

In 2017, I spent about $750 total and in 2018 my total for all goods was $2.8k! Then in 2019 I'm back down to $1.1k--but most of this year's purchases have been hard goods.

Can't believe I spent so much, but that is what happens when your health goes down the tubes and you have no idea what is going on.

Felt like sharing this just to show the progress. I've only spent about $75 this year (2019) on one-off consumables and now I mostly have those consumables down to stuff I intend to repeat purchase because I know they work pretty well (Vit. D for the skin, etc.).

What a roller coaster! Glad it's over.

Also, wanted to thank this forum because without all the back and forth I wouldn't have found out what's best. Pete's advice to ditch supplements, if possible has been very good both for my health and wallet, too.

Point being: I'm doing something right, because I feel better and I'm spending much less money than I was just one year ago at my spending peak. Hallelujah!

I think of all that money lost and not spent in investments and I cringe. Oh well. No use crying over spilled milk.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who responded or replied back to me! God bless this place! :praying::handok::thumbsup:

Attachments

• Amazon Orders.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: