Reversing type 2 diabetes Ted Talk

forterpride

This video kinda blew my mind as it flies in the face of so much of Peat's advice...yet the data seems compelling. Can anybody reconcile this doctors results and data with Ray's? My mom currently has type 2 diabetes and just wants to know if she can eat potatoes or not!!!! lol.

Peatful

Serge

This video kinda blew my mind as it flies in the face of so much of Peat's advice...yet the data seems compelling. Can anybody reconcile this doctors results and data with Ray's? My mom currently has type 2 diabetes and just wants to know if she can eat potatoes or not!!!! lol.
Low carb can reduce blood glucose for most people dramatically, to the "norm". Happened to me when I did keto, took like 10 days. It doesn't solve insulin resistance though, probably makes it worse. In other words - you eat a potato again, and blood sugar will skyrocket.
Despite all the claims and theories of low carb, high carb, low fat, high fat or anything else, I still have to see a person who previously had high blood glucose after eating 5 boiled potatoes, and now, after using a diet - any diet - either doesn't have high BG or it is back to the initial value after an hour or two. There are claims, theories, but I can find on Youtube videos of people who lost 50kg of fat or gained 20 kg of muscle, but I haven't found a single person who's actually cured diabetes and can show it with a glucometer.
If my mother was diabetic, I wouldn't recomment her eating potato, or rice. But she is not diabetic, I am... so I'm experimenting with everything, so far unsuccessfully.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals