Reversing estrogen excess in men

sileindigo

I'm a woman, and have had great success using Progest-E to reverse symptoms of estrogen excess in myself. I'm trying to help out someone else, a man, who also has symptoms that make me think estrogen excess.
I am thinking progesterone and aspirin, from what I've read...
But I've heard mixed reviews for men taking progesterone...and this person is only 30 years old.
And he has acid reflux, so I'm not so sure about aspirin either.
What are some suggestions for young men to get rid of excess estrogen? I'm fairly sure that is one of the main causes of most of his health issues (overweight/belly fat, panic attacks, reflux, vasodilation issues/migraines).
Thanks for any suggestions/links/thoughts/whatever! : )

Jenn

Men tend to recover from excess estrogen faster than women. Eliminating it from his diet is the first step. Acid reflux is a sign of low stomach acid. What doesn't go down, must come up. ;) Salt, potassium, aspirin are all beneficial to re-stimulating good stomach acid. Acv with a meal helps too until you are making your own again.

jaguar43

sileindigo said:
I'm a woman, and have had great success using Progest-E to reverse symptoms of estrogen excess in myself. I'm trying to help out someone else, a man, who also has symptoms that make me think estrogen excess.
I am thinking progesterone and aspirin, from what I've read...
But I've heard mixed reviews for men taking progesterone...and this person is only 30 years old.
And he has acid reflux, so I'm not so sure about aspirin either.
What are some suggestions for young men to get rid of excess estrogen? I'm fairly sure that is one of the main causes of most of his health issues (overweight/belly fat, panic attacks, reflux, vasodilation issues/migraines).
Thanks for any suggestions/links/thoughts/whatever! : )

Do not give him progesterone, instead pregnenolone is better for men. I get acid reflux if I dont take my thyroid medication.

Beebop

I experimented with ACV and HCl for acid reflux and didn't find it helpful. What helps me is probably adequate thyroid, but possibly also something unidentified in my diet being removed/added.

I'm not saying extra acid can't help, just that it didn't help me, it's probably worth a try - it's a cheap remedy, and he'll know fairly quickly if it does or doesn't help!

I believe there is a relationship between the upper esophageal sphincter and the thyroid, (mind you the thyroid governs so much in the body so that's hardly a surprise!)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals