Reverse Osmosis Systems That Remineralize Your WATER! Help!

So I have been trying to find the PERFECT water filter that will probably have a large initial cost, but save me money and keep me healthy in the long run. RO seems to be the only way of eliminating fluoride from my city's water. I also have read that RO makes water highly acidic and destroys the structure of the water after the harsh process of filtration it uses. I have been researching the remineralization and restructuring of water for a few days now and found RO filters that have a mineral filter that the water passes through at the end to put beneficial minerals back into the water which I thought was a grand idea. Below are the 2 that I am torn between. The Aquaphor is the one I want, but there are barely any review on it, and I am a tad hesitant. It is almost too good to be true. It is the largest initial investment, but saves much more water than traditional RO systems. The Tap Master is sold by Home Depot, and has a ton of reviews, but is much bulkier, and doesn't seem quite as efficient. Anyone here have :2cents to throw into this decision. I WANT CLEAN WATER and I am tired of drinking fluoride. Also, any opinions of shower filters? Are Vit C filters the way to go? Here are the links...

http://www.amazon.com/Aquaphor-DWM-101- ... roduct_top

http://www.amazon.com/TMAFC-Artesian-Co ... ql_qh_dp_t

BingDing

Re: Reverse Osmosis Systems that Remineralize your WATER! H

This is one of the first things I confronted, there is a thread here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=810

I've always been able to find a local store, like Walmart, that sells RO water for 37 cents a gallon, which is a nuisance to get but no upfront costs.

For shower filters, my conclusion was that if the local system just uses chlorine then a charcoal filter is all you need. If they use ammonia, too, the vit C filter is needed to remove chloramines in addition to the chlorine.

The only safe method is to distill your drinking and cooking water with a distiller, where by safe, I mean: free from the self-interested claims of filter vendors and their disguised affiliates.

An electric water distiller should cost less than $500 and the electricity to run it typically comes to less than a dollar a gallon. Buying distilled water may be cheaper, depending on how much water you use. But then you can't be sure of the quality of the supposed distilling.

You may want to carbonate the distilled water and add sodium bicarbonate. It's the total dissolved carbonate content of water that's crucial to metabolism. Remember to drink when thirsty, and to salt and sweeten your food to taste. Your body knows how much carbonated water, salt and sugar you need: you just need to listen!

OP
E

I just went on findaspring.com and found a natural spring 25 minutes from me. I just drove there and filled up 5 gallons worth! Pretty cool, and free! It came out cool, crisp, and delicious! Now I just want to get the water tested to see what I am drinking.

Ismena.D

You can check at www.friendsofwater.com, they say their systeme remove everything like fluoride, chlorine, chloramine, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, radiation and leave the minerals.

redlight

I may actually end up ordering an RO system, anyone have any recommendation on amazon? i might look into one that OP recommended

burtlancast

You definitely DON'T want the dissolved minerals to be put back into the water.

Google Louis Claude Vincent; he established more than 50 years ago that water rich in dissolved minerals is extremely bad for health.
It will make you highly receptive to electromagnetic pollution.
http://www.vieetaction.org/images/fougerousse/Presentation-BEV-anglais.pdf

Vincent found out that water should not have more then 130 Mikrosiemens to be healthy. IN Germany it was law that water have to have 130 Mikrosiems from 1963 to 2001. Then the goverment put it to 1000 and later 2011 to 2.790! For obviouly unhealthy water!
professor louis-claude vincents water science

Last edited:

burtlancast

130 Mikrosiemens.

no more.

redlight

A pinch of salt would remi
You definitely DON'T want the dissolved minerals to be put back into the water.

Google Louis Claude Vincent; he established more than 50 years ago that water rich in dissolved minerals is extremely bad for health.
It will make you highly receptive to electromagnetic pollution.
http://www.vieetaction.org/images/fougerousse/Presentation-BEV-anglais.pdf

professor louis-claude vincents water science

I tried researching this and i dont think adding a small amount of cal and mg would cause harm

redlight

Whats the final verdict on RO water without minerals? is it safe to consume in the long run?

churchmouth

Has anyone asked ray? Im trying to avoid fluoride and bottled water. I already have a RO filter.