Return to Moon delayed until 2025

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
A similar thought had entered my head immediately after posting. Had the Soviets been under the influence of "Big Money" at that time, or even serious blackmail on Brezhnev, then the Soviets may have stayed quiet about a fake moon landing. Unfortunately we have little concrete info on how Big Money operated back then, and how far their tentacles extended. Seems a bit far fetched but who knows... I still think the Soviets would have leaked word out on less official channels to avoid incriminating themselves, and continue their nation state squabbles.

Last but not least, i'm but one person and cannot always dig up the full and real truth myself.

Just my 2 cents.
But remember, the Soviets wanted to continue funding the space race and they were first our of the gate with Sputnik. So why would they let on that the US moon landings might be fake?

Veritas IV

But remember, the Soviets wanted to continue funding the space race and they were first our of the gate with Sputnik. So why would they let on that the US moon landings might be fake?
Good question, but also one that may not have a verifiable answer. Random thought of mine = the Soviets would have had a second chance of being first with humans on the moon in the great space race, had they revealed a hoax. In addition to humiliating us of course.

Veritas IV

Check out that beautiful 'murican flag flapping in the wind

In the same school lecture i referred to earlier it was mentioned that the flag had a frame around the edging to make it stand more at attention. Otherwise it would have been a bit more limp. Seems like an easy solution, which may also mean it's an easy answer.

InChristAlone

Check out that beautiful 'murican flag flapping in the wind
That's not a good argument, you can analyze the photos taken of the flag when they are putting it up and it clearly shows it remaining in the same wavy position not flapping at all. It's wavy because they had it rolled up.

sugarisgreat

Why is it so important to some of you to believe the moon landings were hoaxed? Of all the things to stand your ground, why this? This?

As far as the Van Allen belt, have any of you bothered to look into that a little deeper? The objection is not as solid as you might wish.

With the right amount of shielding and the right trajectory, the spacecrafts endured much lower amounts of radiation. Furthermore, data from some research in 2012 showed that the radiation levels on the inner belt to be "much weaker than what they’d assumed it to be". READ HERE

The whole endeavor to go into space is silly. I will admit that. Man has no business leaving earth. It is vain, it is foolish. But it has happened and continues to happen.
When you get lied to about something so large (globes are literally on everything and in almost all science books), it kind of is annoying.
Also, if you believe God's creation account in Genesis 1, NASA's version literally contradicts every single element of it.
FYI-Ghisene Maxwell's family started NASA with Jack Parsons.

InChristAlone

When you get lied to about something so large (globes are literally on everything and in almost all science books), it kind of is annoying.
Also, if you believe God's creation account in Genesis 1, NASA's version literally contradicts every single element of it.
FYI-Ghisene Maxwell's family started NASA with Jack Parsons.
If you study theology Genesis was not written as a historically accurate account to be taken literally.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

For just one launch, there was an estimated million souls that camped out and watched it live. Not on television. They were there on the ground!

Now there have been many launches of rockets to the moon. Some manned, some unmanned.

There have been observers to each of those launches. Some launches had more on-the-ground observers than others.

What did those observers actually see? Was there no actual rocket that blasted off? Was it some type of mass hallucination?

If it was an actual rocket, how was NASA able to make the folks on the ground believe that it went into outer space? And where the did rocket actually go?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
For just one launch, there was an estimated million souls that camped out and watched it live. Not on television. They were there on the ground!

Now there have been many launches of rockets to the moon. Some manned, some unmanned.

There have been observers to each of those launches. Some launches had more on-the-ground observers than others.

What did those observers actually see? Was there no actual rocket that blasted off? Was it some type of mass hallucination?

If it was an actual rocket, how was NASA able to make the folks on the ground believe that it went into outer space? And where the did rocket actually go?
Of course a rocket launched. That is not in question. The question is where did it go after it was out of sight.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Of course a rocket launched. That is not in question. The question is where did it go after it was out of sight.
That is what I'm asking you! Millions of people saw it go up, if it did not go on its intended route to the moon then how were millions fooled into not seeing it land on some nearby island or platform out in the ocean?

And keep in mind: there was not just one launch. And launches have happened in other countries as well.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
"nearby island"? Oh for peat's sake. Do you know how big the oceans are? How would anyone know if it landed hundreds of miles out to sea? It is not something that any average person could see or know.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

"nearby island"? Oh for peat's sake. Do you know how big the oceans are? How would anyone know if it landed hundreds of miles out to sea? It is not something that any average person could see or know.
Do you even know how many launches there have been?

Launches before the first moon landing?

Manned launches into space after the first moon landing?

Launches in other countries?

Add up all those launches, then figure how many souls were watching on TV, and some watching the actual blast off with their own eyes, and many employees at the different NASA locations.

How do you explain what happened to all those rockets and how the minds of the millions of observers were fooled?

And how are you smarter than all those millions?

pushkin

This thread is such good entertainment.

How many "manned launches into space" have there been? Depends what you mean by 'space' really. If you mean space beyond the Van Allen Belts then the answer is zero.

I liked reading this too: Wagging the Moondoggie: Part I

Donttreadonme

Do you even know how many launches there have been?

Launches before the first moon landing?

Manned launches into space after the first moon landing?

Launches in other countries?

Add up all those launches, then figure how many souls were watching on TV, and some watching the actual blast off with their own eyes, and many employees at the different NASA locations.

How do you explain what happened to all those rockets and how the minds of the millions of observers were fooled?

And how are you smarter than all those millions?
You're never going to talk sense into the senseless. I used to be friends with a guy who flew chase on the x15 and later became selected to pilot the shuttle. He was always amazed at the disbelief in space flight that even engineers had.

Orome

Forum Supporter
You're never going to talk sense into the senseless. I used to be friends with a guy who flew chase on the x15 and later became selected to pilot the shuttle. He was always amazed at the disbelief in space flight that even engineers had.
Well, in their defense it's not completely off questioning these things if the people making these claims (moon landing etc.) are very notorious in lying about almost everything almost all the time to the public.

And if you then see the list of the user tankasnowgod (which btw. could be extended almost infinitely) I can understand that there are some people in disbelief that president Nixon had a phone call with Neil Armstrong from his "land"line in the oval office 240000 miles away right to the surface of the moon ("Neil, is it you? Congratulations").

JamesGatz

NASA also just pushed back their moon rockets launch date -

Now the funny thing is - they built the rocket to be EXACTLY 322 feet - one of the first things this news articles mentions

FF2207F0-1613-49BD-BEE6-ADD8985B3EA7.jpeg

joaquin

joaquin

I wonder if anyone has ever secretly recorded what goes on in those skull & bones meetings? That would be fascinating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals