Restoring Levels Of Magnesium

M

marikay

Glycinate and Taurinate are decent forms, but there's less elemental Magnesium in them, gram for gram, vs. other forms. You have to pop more pills per day of these to obtain the RDA. They are also not usually associated with laxative properties (Oxide and Citrate are notorious for that). If you want a product of Glycinate with minimal excipients (usually found in tablets) try the Doctors Best powder version, or the Pure Encapsulations capsules. Douglas Labs makes the Taurinate in tablet form (this form is rarely seen encapsulated) with minimal excipients. Again, you'll need like 4 horse pills a day to arrive at 400 mg elemental. These are expensive versions of Magnesium though, and you may do well with cheaper (more efficient) forms. I personally like the Chloride salt in liquid form, as it's very easy to ingest the RDA at once. You can find it from Liquimins-Trace brand, or Cardiovascular Reseach 18% solution Chloride/Acetate. I wonder though, of liquid versions disperse evenly, so shake it, and bake it.

Thanks for this. I'll try one of the liquid chlorides.

Frankdee20

Thanks for this. I'll try one of the liquid chlorides.

Mind you, if you do, most of the negative reviews for the chlorides pertain to the taste. I don't mind it, I take them in plain water. They have a very salty taste, no big deal. You can also try a bit at a time initially. The Liqui-Mins brand has a dropper, so you'll know 1 ML equates to roughly 100 mg. The other versions require you to measure it out yourself. All you have to do is find a measuring cough syrup cup, with ML's or Teaspoon markers. One teaspoon is about 130 mg.

burtlancast

In general, for wound desinfection it's a concentrated solution, this doesn't happen once it's ingested. Once it's ingested there's a constant supply of energy and nutrients. You leave some of them hanging around for more time than they should and you become an attractive host providing food for pathogens. That's the point of disconsidering these in vitro studies. And for example, if magnesium is involved in yeast metabolism (like it was linked before), it's possible that it flares an infection.

That would mean the conditions existing in a petri dish are identical to the ones in a living organism.

I have an idea; why not discard all in vivo studies and simply run medicine from a test tube ?

That should work.

Amazoniac

That would mean the conditions existing in a petri dish are identical to the ones in a living organism.

I have an idea; why not discard all in vivo studies and simply run medicine from a test tube ?

That should work.
No, it isn't working for me. I'm not feeling it. For our relationship to work you have to correspond my love, it's just more difficult with constant sarcasm. It's possible but I think that there's a tendency to deteriorate it. Example:
Whenever you're online, you take my breath away, and that means that I actually hold my breath when you're around. Is that the same as trapping air in a bag?

Magnesium chloride in acute and chronic diseases
Magnesium Chloride has no direct effect on bacteria (i.e. it is not an antibiotic)

Invest. Let's make it work. I believe it.

Dave Clark

For me, Dr. Carolyn Dean's ReMag, which is a picometer ionic Mg chloride works the best. I have tried every chelate of Mg, and her formula was the only one to get rid of my muscle cramps.

burtlancast

Magnesium chloride in acute and chronic diseases

Magnesium Chloride has no direct effect on bacteria (i.e. it is not an antibiotic)

:blahblahblah

I rephrase once more for clarity; test tube conditions aren't living conditions.

There's no immune system in test tubes; just microbes/viruses/yeasts.

Of course you're going to stimulate growth by adding nutrients; magnesium controls 400 enzymatic reactions; some belong to microorganisms.

The 3 in vitro experiments cited by Eby don't make the claim magnesium will cause these microorganisms to thrive in live beings. Eby does. In a fraudulent way, for monetary reasons, as i've showed.

Read his 2006 study i've provided; it's full of misrepresentations. God knows how he succeeded in publishing it.

Read his 2010 short article "Hypothesis for risk of death or serious sequela from asthmatic use of magnesium throat lozenges due to 8- to 310-fold rhinovirus release increase by concentrated magnesium" in attachment here: it ends with the statement
"As of this writing I know of no instance where injury has been shown in children or adults, but the risk is apparent to me."

:raypeatcoffee

Attachments

• 2010 Hypothesis for risk of death or serious sequela from asthmatic.pdf
    50 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

aquaman

The message you are quoting is 2 years old by the way and the guy doesn't post anymore.

But the message with Peat you are talking about is mine, but I don't think things are as clear cut as sodium better than magnesium for nerves. There was a lot more going on at the time than simply magnesium giving me anxiety, too many variables to pinpoint one that effected it. That doesn't change what Peat says of course.

Yes, I know - I was referencing his quote for other people.

The Epsom Salt baths are having the same effects on me, which is also why I commented - can't sleep as well, headaches, jittery.

Amazoniac

I rephrase once more for clarity; test tube conditions aren't living conditions.
That's the point.
In the same way that you can't count on the effect of the injected mineral if the route is going to be different. And if it doesn't have a direct antimicrobial activity, only once it's absorbed from stimulating the metabolism, what can happen before absorption?
magnesium controls 400 enzymatic reactions; some belong to microorganisms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals