Resting BPM Always <35, How To Fix?

AJC

@JustAGuy what's your blood pressure? You can get it checked at most grocery stores or a CVS or Walgreens

OP
JustAGuy

JustAGuy

5 days is ALOT man. I don't even train that much.

From the combination of your white film in your tongue and you saying you feel your cns is easily taxed...in wondering if you're having some sort of immune system challenge. Have you ever had mono?
The white tongue actually dissapears when I eat only carb foods, or I am fasting. I never had mono as far as I am aware. My digestion/cns has always been bad I think. Just genetics. Once I gain momentum I can keep going for ages though, I always need to pace myself during exercise, it’s very easy for me to go too hard. But I notice this the next day that I wake up tired.

OP
JustAGuy

JustAGuy

@JustAGuy what's your blood pressure? You can get it checked at most grocery stores or a CVS or Walgreens
I am currently in a kinda remote asian country for a half year, but I has it checked like 1 year ago and it was normal.

Jon

The white tongue actually dissapears when I eat only carb foods, or I am fasting. I never had mono as far as I am awa

This pushes me even more to believe something is going on with your immune system. The cns and immune system are highly intertwined. Fasting is known to help with immune system issues, and carbohydrates soothe the nervous system. Not trying to scare you anything, I don't think yourvsituation sounds dire, just trying to give you different things to think about the next time you get a check up.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'd get a second (medical) opinion. A repeated ECG and possibly wear a 24 hour holter monitor. A lot can change in one year and you can't always count on the tests you had last year as being infallible simply because they were administered and interpreted by humans. ECG's are also just a brief snapshot in time of your hearts electrical activity. The clinicians could have very well have just seen you someone who is young and looks healthy and may have dismissed the situation as due to you being athletic. It's always best in my opinion to be extra cautious when it comes to any heart issues. I truly hope it's nothing serious but I really feel it deserves to be looked at again and more in depth. This of course isn't medical advice but what I'd encourage my family or friends to consider if in a similar bradycardia situation.

OP
JustAGuy

JustAGuy

This pushes me even more to believe something is going on with your immune system. The cns and immune system are highly intertwined. Fasting is known to help with immune system issues, and carbohydrates soothe the nervous system. Not trying to scare you anything, I don't think yourvsituation sounds dire, just trying to give you different things to think about the next time you get a check up.
I won’t ever go to a Dr unless I am basically dead, I don’t see the point of them besides getting surgery.

I am not sure what the problem is exactly, I just know that if I eat fats or protein I start to feel bad quickly. During this time I actually crave raw carrots, it makes me think the protein isn’t being digested well. Though I feel worse taking in whey hydrolysate similarly to any other protein. I will try to get my hands on an essential amino acid blend somehow. If this makes me feel worse too at least I know my digestion is not the problem then. If I eat only 40-50g protein from fruits/grains daily on 3000 kcal and 0 fats I feel amazing with endless energy. I am just afraid of losing muscles with such an intake of only low quality proteins.

OP
JustAGuy

JustAGuy

Another very interesting effect besides way higher energy levels of low protein is that my teeth become extremely strong and my facial hair grows 2-3x as fast (used to have to shave every 2-3 days, now twice daily). In addition to this a weird toenail discoloration (see my topic history) reduces by about 50%.
I am going to be ordering an essential amino acid blend and activated charcoal and cascara sagrada to experiment with these tools.
I have a 6 year history of IBS constipation (very severe, they gave me laxatives medications and opioid pain killers daily as a 13 year old for 6 years) which I eventually fixed with a very high dose homemade probiotic cocktail, perhaps there is still some sort of overgrowth problem lingering in my gut which causes problems, seeing how I crave raw carrots when I feel bad after eating protein or fats.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals