Resources for people injured by covid-vaccines

Giraffe

The people who suffer from serious side effects from the vaccines often report that they are not taken seriously. Doctors do deny any connection. Since the usual tests often don't show anything suspicious the patients are told that it's all in their heads.... yada yada yada.

I thought it would be a good idea to collect information on where injured people could turn to.

Lollipop2

Great idea.

I know Del Bigtree’s ICAN website has a place to report your injury and get help. They can recommend a medical practitioner and even suggest ways to get legal help.

I don’t have the specific link - but go their website.

grapes

They should:
- join people who tried to prevent them from taking the vaccine
- attack the pharma labs who made it + governments
Reporting injuries is meaningless.

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Great idea.

I know Del Bigtree’s ICAN website has a place to report your injury and get help. They can recommend a medical practitioner and even suggest ways to get legal help.

I don’t have the specific link - but go their website.

Thank you for bringing up Del Bigtree. I think this is the link:

P

Peatness

There are solutions on these threads

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

United Kingdom

@Peatness posted the link in another thread. I think it fits here:

And here is their website:

Edit to add: They suggest to look up the People's Health Alliance on telegram to find a local group.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Birdie

September 26, 2022​

Extensive list of recommendations and a video. Anybody who is concerned over effects of the jab could get help here. I would ignore the advice on intermittent fasting because that can stress the body leading to increased inflammation as we've learned from Peat.​

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Switzerland

Post-Vakzin-Syndrom (PVS) Schweiz

Der Verein Post-Vakzin-Syndrom Schweiz setzt sich für die Interessen von Menschen ein, die durch die Covid-19-Impfung schwerwiegende und/oder langanhaltende Nebenwirkungen erlitten haben. Das zentrale Anliegen des Vereins ist die Verbesserung der durch die Impfung beeinträchtigten gesundheitlichen und allgemeinen Lebenssituation der betroffenen Personen.

PVS Schweiz
Mirko Schmidt
Bremgartenstrasse 145
3012 Bern
[email protected]
www.postvac.ch

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Germany

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals