Resistant Starch - Is It Really Bad? (non-Peat)

Tarmander

@Tarmander I haven't drank coffee in a long time, so not sure how it would effect me now, it was okay in the past until I started to reach higher caffeine levels, 500mg+. My reasons for taking the powder is so I know exactly how much caffeine I'm taking, although I would have a reasonable guess with coffee. Maybe I could do decaf coffee for the extras with caffeine powder or maybe that's the dumbest idea I've ever had.

I will start paying attention to things more but usually in the past i didn't feel good when I start to analyse my life too much. My thoughts become very ocd and diet becomes rather orthorexic but my digestion back then wasn't like it is now.

Good luck man! Tell us what you find in your trip down the rabbit hole. Hold nothing sacred in your search.

raypeatclips

Yeah, I hear ya. Being healthy is like not worrying about health, it's not there, it just works.

I wonder how much is stress related, am I worried about bloating which is making it worse? Do people that don't care about health and appear healthy not care because they don't get symptoms or do symptoms arise and they not care, and then the symptoms go? Googling wildly looking at symptoms for bowel cancer etc I feel terrible. But an hour later I'm doing something else and not thinking about it and feel ok for the moment. How much is stress how much is genuine symptoms? Also I always wonder how much I can learn about myself if I don't research health and symptoms etc

J

James IV

I wonder how much is stress related, am I worried about bloating which is making it worse? Do people that don't care about health and appear healthy not care because they don't get symptoms or do symptoms arise and they not care, and then the symptoms go? Googling wildly looking at symptoms for bowel cancer etc I feel terrible. But an hour later I'm doing something else and not thinking about it and feel ok for the moment. How much is stress how much is genuine symptoms? Also I always wonder how much I can learn about myself if I don't research health and symptoms etc

Follow this line of thinking.

Filip1993

What doses have you found benefit from?

I don't need a ton of coffee. Too much makes me anxious. Just some in the morning and after lunch, experiment and see how you feel. I think it's very individual, I have friends who drink massive amounts of coffee+energy drinks and feels nothing.

raypeatclips

I don't need a ton of coffee. Too much makes me anxious. Just some in the morning and after lunch, experiment and see how you feel. I think it's very individual, I have friends who drink massive amounts of coffee+energy drinks and feels nothing.

Just a little benefits your digestion? Yeah 3 years ago I could drink about 1.5 litres of energy drink in a day and feel good

Filip1993

Just a little benefits your digestion? Yeah 3 years ago I could drink about 1.5 litres of energy drink in a day and feel good

I drink a mug in the morning and a cup after lunch at my university. I don't know how much caffeine/coffee that is.

Tarmander

I have always tended towards more information being better.

smith

How do you kill parasites while preserving beneficial bacteria?

Dierlief87

[QUOTE = "Tarmander, post: 234371, lid: 2687"] Nogal moeilijk te zeggen omdat ik nu ongeveer 1,5 jaar koffie drink. Houtskool heeft mijn spijsvertering en mijn humeur echt geholpen, maar het is moeilijk om het nu te zeggen, want ik neem het bijna elke dag in. Je wordt beter en na een maand ben je beter gewend. [/ QUOTE]
how much charcoal do you take. can I buy it at the drugstore in a 150-mg capsule?

Repas du soir

This problem completely went away for me after I took the peat-pill, i.e. never drink coffee on an empty stomach, and eat salt to counteract the adrenaline-increase from caffeine because salt lowers adrenaline. I'm a big fan of good quality chocolate with coffee.

Before discovering Peat I would eat coffee on an empty stomach and get jitters and my feet were always cold and I had no idea why.

Basically coffe + sugar + salt = good vibes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals