Resistance to vaccine mandates is building. A powerful network is helping.

P

Peatness

Unfortunately, our media outlets are being used to discredit anyone who questions vaccine safety. Channel 4 recently air a poorly researched documenatary in which it uses language like, rage, ruthless, evil and fraud to describe the antivax movement. There was zero examination of the many scientific papers voicing concern about the covid injections. I laughed at the end because it actually looked like a switch hunt against Andrew Wakefield. It also ingnoreS the long history of people of colour being deliberately experimentated on, and more recently, vaccine injured. Channel 4 knows their brainwashed audience will not question this tactic. Channel 4 shame on you.

Jon2547

Employees Sue

The most telling part of the article in the link is that Houston Methodist has 26,000 employees! How big of a behemoth is this "medical system" when a hospital has that many employees?

I can't tell what is worse, the unfathomable bloated Pentagon industry or the Healthcare industry?

Nemo

Harvard guy (undergrad plus Harvard law) has provided a free, simple “fill in the blank” complaint and emergency order to show cause, general enough to sue against any vaccine mandate, that you can use with a lawyer or without a lawyer.

It's based on a complaint filed in New Mexico against an employer vax mandate. But it's deliberately designed to help you win without a lawyer against any kind of vax mandate.

Court fees are about $400 but you can get them waived by filing a "poor persons affidavit". This is a good guy and he explains he has seen many ordinary people defeat big fancy lawyers and rich powerful institutions. All you have to do is say honestly how you are hurt by your employer's or school's mandate. If you need help with the words, we'll help you here.

He says: "If you can’t find a law firm to defend you, you must defend yourself!"

Get the free fill in the blank complaint and emergency order and instructions here:

Nemo

Sky News is reporting that airlines in Spain and Russia are now advising travelers not to fly if they've gotten the vaccine, due to the risk of blood clots.

P

Peatness

Sky News is reporting that airlines in Spain and Russia are now advising travelers not to fly if they've gotten the vaccine, due to the risk of blood clots.
Good news at last

Nemo

Good news at last

I agree it's good news. I want vaxxed people starting to hear from all around them that there's a problem so maybe they'll listen for a change to possible solutions.

Happycat

Unfortunately, our media outlets are being used to discredit anyone who questions vaccine safety. Channel 4 recently air a poorly researched documenatary in which it uses language like, rage, ruthless, evil and fraud to describe the antivax movement. There was zero examination of the many scientific papers voicing concern about the covid injections. I laughed at the end because it actually looked like a switch hunt against Andrew Wakefield. It also ingnoreS the long history of people of colour being deliberately experimentated on, and more recently, vaccine injured. Channel 4 knows their brainwashed audience will not question this tactic. Channel 4 shame on you.
I watched that programme too and thought it was very bad, all about Andrew Wakefield, like you said.

Happycat

I believe this gathering has nothing to do with vaxxines, it's just a protest agains the government and the monarchy.

Peatful

Australia? Canada? USA?
Are you watching?
This is what it takes....

Attachments

• 31BF62AD-3231-4EE2-A812-95D7EBAA9427.png
    31BF62AD-3231-4EE2-A812-95D7EBAA9427.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 23