Resist Medical Apartheid

Missenger

The sanctions pushed by Joe Biden and other banker families back in the 80's to 'un-do' Apartheid in South Africa gave way to black communists taking over the government and running the country into the ground for the past three decades. South Africa used to be one of the richest countries in Africa, the poorest blacks were wealthier than the blacks in other South African territories.

OP
LA

LA

The sanctions pushed by Joe Biden and other banker families back in the 80's to 'un-do' Apartheid in South Africa gave way to black communists taking over the government and running the country into the ground for the past three decades. South Africa used to be one of the richest countries in Africa, the poorest blacks were wealthier than the blacks in other South African territories.
Therefore, using your analogy - those who are 'allowed' to go to bars and ball games due to being vaccinated are RICH and will be more wealthy due to submitting to poison and the unvaccinated who stay home, read books and refuse to be injected with toxic waste will be poor due to the discrimination of being unvaccinated?

OP
LA

LA

Apartheid =
discrimination, social descrimination, minority prejudice, segregation

- - - this is what is already done to the Traveller Folk (Irish Gypsies) in the UK and they say F you, we resist and we will have our Appleby meet and we will not wear masks nor be vaccinated unless we feel like it and we will do bare knuckle fightening to make money since no one hires us since we are white gypsies
for instance you will see they are not conforming:

Traveller Folk congregate in Appleby despite horse fair postponement
they are not wearing masks, they did not take the jab and they still do bare knuckle fighting which is against thee law

OP
LA

LA

want-to-live-vaxx-pass-please.jpg

Sun, 25 Jul 2021 14:00 UTC
vaccine passports newsreal protests

Following the French government's announcement July 12th that all healthcare workers must accept an American-made mRNA jab by end September - and that everyone else would be financially and socially pressured into accepting one too - governments around the world have followed suit, in 'lockstep', it seems, with orders coming from God-knows-where.

In reaction to this draconian move, mass protests have erupted everywhere, with the media either not reporting on them or misreporting their scale.

This week on NewsReal, Joe and Niall take stock of the global upheaval caused by this desperate effort to 'jab everyone now!'

Birdie

View attachment 25776

Sun, 25 Jul 2021 14:00 UTC
vaccine passports newsreal protests

Following the French government's announcement July 12th that all healthcare workers must accept an American-made mRNA jab by end September - and that everyone else would be financially and socially pressured into accepting one too - governments around the world have followed suit, in 'lockstep', it seems, with orders coming from God-knows-where.

In reaction to this draconian move, mass protests have erupted everywhere, with the media either not reporting on them or misreporting their scale.

This week on NewsReal, Joe and Niall take stock of the global upheaval caused by this desperate effort to 'jab everyone now!'

Just love that photo and sent to buddies. The few I have left.

OP
LA

LA

Just love that photo and sent to buddies. The few I have left.
I am glad you have some buddies left TG.
I have seen a few other good photos. Apparently, there is a perk up in the push back. Best thing to do, most of the time, in my neighborhood is to show total boredom with the idea of getting a jab. Some people in our city are peacefully joining others who are walking around holding signs and posters. They are people who enjoy social gatherings and crowds. Stay well keep smiling!

Birdie

I am glad you have some buddies left TG.
I have seen a few other good photos. Apparently, there is a perk up in the push back. Best thing to do, most of the time, in my neighborhood is to show total boredom with the idea of getting a jab. Some people in our city are peacefully joining others who are walking around holding signs and posters. They are people who enjoy social gatherings and crowds. Stay well keep smiling!
That's great. Thank you. Yes, I am of the more quiet persuasion also. Most of us are nervous and calmness helps. My job is to have a little courage with a :): .

OP
LA

LA

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals