Researchliquids.com Liquid T3 (liothyronine) Review

nullredvector

I got some of this, about a week ago. No issues with the company/purchase.

The product seems to be right on par with cytomel. It is T3 dissolved in DMSO and there is a blue color I don't know how to account for (maybe MB?) - Im going to email the company.

superhuman

how many mcg is one drop? if its as potent as cynomel its goolden. That price is insane

OP
nullredvector

nullredvector

So I used a 1ml plastic disposable pipette and put 1ml into one of the plastic dropper bottles that haidut uses (you can get them on ebay). I did this a couple times, counting how many drops I could get out of 1ml. it averaged about 35. Given 200mcg/ml, thats 5.7mcg per drop, roughly 5-6mcg per drop. I can't say what the measurements are with the included dropper.

I'm not too good with reliably recording my pulse and temp. So the cytomel potency claim, Im sorry to say, is purely subjective. I base the judgement on symptoms like mental clarity, cold feet, etc.

hello1234

So I used a 1ml plastic disposable pipette and put 1ml into one of the plastic dropper bottles that haidut uses (you can get them on ebay). I did this a couple times, counting how many drops I could get out of 1ml. it averaged about 35. Given 200mcg/ml, thats 5.7mcg per drop, roughly 5-6mcg per drop. I can't say what the measurements are with the included dropper.

I'm not too good with reliably recording my pulse and temp. So the cytomel potency claim, Im sorry to say, is purely subjective. I base the judgement on symptoms like mental clarity, cold feet, etc.

if you don't mind me asking, were you on grossman cynomel before, and if so how much? the reason i ask is that i was taking 100mcg of grossman before the shutdown, and am trying to find a replacement product that is not so weak that it takes over 10 drops to produce 25 mcg t3, which is the case in another brand i'm currently trying.

also, is the solution viscous or more like water?

achillea

The Research Liquid T3 is strong. It is 200 mcg/ml. I have used their dropper and found that about 50 drops is 1 ml. I have e-mailed them and asked for the carrier and the blue color ingredients. It is strong and we can tell the difference so go slow. It is around 99% pure T3

papaya

The Research Liquid T3 is strong. It is 200 mcg/ml. I have used their dropper and found that about 50 drops is 1 ml. I have e-mailed them and asked for the carrier and the blue color ingredients. It is strong and we can tell the difference so go slow. It is around 99% pure T3
thank you, i'd love to know the other ingredients. have u tried other t3 products? if so, is this one the strongest/best you've tried so far?

achillea

Yes we have tried lots of T3 but have never liked the excipients and additives. Some tasted like chalk and others were very sweet. This is strong and the best so far for us. In a private conversation another member said the 1% was ethanol and probably MB. If I find other wise I will post it,

phobologe

With their exemestane and clenbuterol you also need 50 drops to get 1ml. This dosage should work with the T3, too.

papaya

I got some of this, about a week ago. No issues with the company/purchase.

The product seems to be right on par with cytomel. It is T3 dissolved in DMSO and there is a blue color I don't know how to account for (maybe MB?) - Im going to email the company.
how are you liking the product? i'm trying to decide between this and blue sky peptide

CoolTweetPete

This is the 1st T3 i've used. I was using 24 drops of Haidut's TyroMax in two doses before. Now I do 10 drops of TyroMax in the morning and I use a drop or two of RL T3 every 2-3 hours.

Before adding this T3 into the mix, my pulse was consistently between 65-70 BPM (after being regularly under 50 a year ago), but yesterday I may have taken a bit too much. As someone reported above this stuff is strong.

In the evening I think I took 3-4 drops due to a clerical error and my pulse skyrocketed to around 100 BPM for a couple of hours. I felt I became very irritable and reactive. Take it slow with this stuff!

I am dialing back to one drop every 2-3 hours.

papaya

This is the 1st T3 i've used. I was using 24 drops of Haidut's TyroMax in two doses before. Now I do 10 drops of TyroMax in the morning and I use a drop or two of RL T3 every 2-3 hours.

Before adding this T3 into the mix, my pulse was consistently between 65-70 BPM (after being regularly under 50 a year ago), but yesterday I may have taken a bit too much. As someone reported above this stuff is strong.

In the evening I think I took 3-4 drops due to a clerical error and my pulse skyrocketed to around 100 BPM for a couple of hours. I felt I became very irritable and reactive. Take it slow with this stuff!

I am dialing back to one drop every 2-3 hours.
thanks pete! i have tyromax but i didn't like it, i only used it 2x tho. does this t3 have dmso in it? have u ever tried the bsp t3?

CoolTweetPete

I don't think it has DMSO. I've tasted my fair share in Haidut's products, and it's very distinct. The OP said it is dissolved in DMSO, but maybe the quantity is low enough that I don't taste it.

This is the only T3 I've tried.

papaya

I don't think it has DMSO. I've tasted my fair share in Haidut's products, and it's very distinct. The OP said it is dissolved in DMSO, but maybe the quantity is low enough that I don't taste it.

This is the only T3 I've tried.
thank u! i can't decide which one to try first. it sounds like this one might be stronger than the bsp but more people seem to be using the bsp, hmmm

Emunagal

@nullredvector - Were you ever able to get the company to tell you what all the ingredients are, why it's blue and how much DMSO is in it?

Can anyone comment on long term use and if they are still satisfied?

TIA!

Lisaloo

Can someone tell me best t3 liquid. I have taken alpha chemical research for,years. They jst disappeared out,of biz. Who is next best. Geo says they use aquawet, it sounds toxic. Nootropic source wont answer ingredients question

Lisaloo

I tried for two days Noortropics Source and it shredded my stomach like glass! A waste of money. Im so sad Alpha chem research disappeared. It was amazing. I just started the tyronene from here, but its watery and such a small bottle, I dont have high hopes. Im still searching. Maybe buypeptidesus

Da_vide78

Hi everyone.

This is an interesting thread.
I’ve been using Grossman T3 for a while but obviously I can’t get hold of them
Anymore and I’m dubious about all other tabs because of quality and strength.

I managed to get a superb T3 solution which works brilliantly but the DMSO it’s suspended in causes bad smells! And my wife/kids have begged I stop using it, so I need to find a new supply of tabs or liquid without DMSO.

So, I’ve found a supplier I can procure T3 powder and I was going to create my own suspension with deionised water.

Before I go ahead and spend the money to do it, does anyone know of another susps that doesn’t use DMSO??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals