Reproductive Health And How To Increase Chances Of A Male Child?

BrianF

In the next few months I will be commisioned by 'the good lady' to sire her yet another heir. I'm 45 and in reasonably good health and last time I was tasked with this job (2-3 years ago) I hit the target first time round. I'm keen to ensure that this time, a similar level of efficiency is also realised.

However this time, I would also prefer to sire a male child as I feel a threatening male presence is a timeless benefit towards the protection of a family, and in my absence, or due to my inevitable physical decline, at one stage I will no longer be able to provide it myself.

Advice on reproductive health and increasing the chances of a male child are welcome?

Last edited:

sebastian_r

day of ovulation or a day later (preferred)
make sure to NOT come inside the wifey a week before.

JayDee

I thought I had more on this. Probably many tips in Eastern books or New Age lore... ;)

Just had a quote once provided by Atom Bergstrom...

James McBride Dabbs & Mary Godwin Dabbs (Heroes, Rogues, and Lovers: Testosterone and Behavior, 2000) wrote … “Among human beings, women who are more dominant are reported to have more sons. How this could happen is unclear, because it is the father’s sperm rather than the mother’s egg that determines whether conception will produce a male or a female.”

Atom’s Note: It’s because DNA takes a back seat to consciousness.

baccheion

Better health/testosterone = better odds of male child. Health (mental and physical) would be sustained for many months to 2 years in order to get full turnover. Unsure how long would be required for testosterone.

It would be great if you both had time, as you could follow iodine protocol (, then go into maintenance) 2 years before it's time.

Abstain from ejaculating for one week prior to get another bump in testosterone/virility. Has to be well-timed and aligned with her cycle/ovulation, as the bump only lasts a day or two.

Meditate or otherwise maintain a sense of peace and well-being to not indirectly transfer negative/traumatic experiences to the child (they are said to result in suppressed/altered gene expression due to some sort of binding/"malfunction" as sperm is pushed through the pipeline).

Fix any nutrient deficiencies, especially in the mother. Fat-solubles and magnesium are especially common.

Aymen

@BrianF if you have problems calculating the cycle then this may be useful , it's like women are most fertile when you see the full moon and the full moon last about 3-4 days
Women are more fertile during a new moon and most likely to conceive during the darkest nights, say scientists | Daily Mail Online
the week before full moon try doing sexual abstinence for 7 days and during these days practise semen retention ( sex without ejaculation ) and ejaculate when you start seeing the full moon :)

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals