Reply 1 On Raypeat Westonaprice

T

tca300

I read that a few weeks ago. Using no studies, and saying things like " various anti-inflammatory prostaglandins " IMO makes her argument worthless and unconvincing.

Agent207

She has a point in that it is OK to limit pufas but don't obliterate them neither.

I think ω-3 ALA intake has positive value in overall health and I guess typical peat's follower diet barely has traces of it, because peats over-emphasizes just on the bad side -which is true- to conclude closer to 0 is better.

His findings are valid and valuable to me; that simplistic conclusion, not that much. I think is good to read more researchers -there are very good ones- with opposite findings to build own criteria rather to pick a favourite and follow everything he's on. Paradoxically that would be very anti-Peat.

Last edited:
The author died of a stroke at the age of 83. On one hand, making it all the way to 83 is good enough, assuming that you were well up until time of death. On the other, since she was in the alt-nutrition world and claimed to have figured the health thing out, 83 is about 20-30 years too short. The stroke may have happened because of her high fat diet.

Makrosky

She has a point in that it is OK to limit pufas but don't obliterate them neither.

I think ω-3 ALA intake has positive value in overall health and I guess typical peat's follower diet barely has traces of it, because peats over-emphasizes just on the bad side -which is true- to conclude closer to 0 is better.

His findings are valid and valuable to me; that simplistic conclusion, not that much. I think is good to read more researchers -there are very good ones- with opposite findings to build own criteria rather to pick a favourite and follow everything he's on. Paradoxically that would be very anti-Peat.

Yeah, I eat some PUFA on purpose at least once ot twice a week (avocado, fatty fish, etc) just in case Ray is wrong. Besides the pufas I normally get in other foods I eat regularly like olive oil, eggs, etc. :)

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
I dont wanna live more than 80 years

I hate to live because im not dead

I wish to die 65 70

I dont wanna live like ***t

I wanna enjoy life even if its one year long

Better than hundred like a bullll shiii

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals