Remineralising Teeth

OP
M

Mary Lyn

The high alkilinity of the bicarb allows the phosphorus to enter the tooth enamel apparently.

theLaw

Was he exposed to radiation?

Missing teeth, skin blotches, belly-fat......looks like he was poisoned.

OP
M

Mary Lyn

Yeah you are right. No idea. He has some great ideas though.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ll probably try this since I’m obsessed with teeth. :)

Runenight201

I’m going to try it as well. Got a couple cavities from my earlier days of abusing sugar and starch and not eating enough meat fat.

I just might have to take some before and afters =P

It’d be nice to see some more progress pics/markers here in general. Word is one thing, but seeing physical proof has always been the ultimate realization to me that someone knows what they’re doing lol.

baccheion

Uncle Harry's Natural Toothpaste, Life Extension Two-per-day (or AOR Ortho-Core if comfortably affordable), Life Extension D + K, and Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium. Essentially, it's vitamin K2 MK-4 (and vitamin D, vitamin A, and magnesium).

You could also apply a drop of Kuinone 3x/day along with magnesium oil spray while keeping vitamin D serum in healing range (ie, above 80 ng/mL).

baccheion

At the video says - it is phosphorus that is needed.
Or it's alkalinity in the mouth, as it results in minerals being shuttled from saliva into teeth rather than vice versa. And nutrient sufficiency, especially vitamin D and magnesium. And an absence of glycerine (from toothpaste), as it coats teeth.

Forsythia

I’ll probably try this since I’m obsessed with teeth. :)

Blossom, are you still doing the Dr. Ellie protocol? One of her mouth rinses is Closys. I just noticed that Tri-Sodium Phosphate (TSP) is one of the ingredients in Closys.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Blossom, are you still doing the Dr. Ellie protocol? One of her mouth rinses is Closys. I just noticed that Tri-Sodium Phosphate (TSP) is one of the ingredients in Closys.
Yes, it’s very helpful. I hadn’t read the label on the closys but I knew TSP was a common ingredient in various remineralizing toothpastes. It would be nice to make something myself that works just because closys gets expensive.

dfspcc20

What's the tl;dr for those of us who can't watch Youtube easily at work?

Sheik

What kind of definite results has anyone gotten from this or any other treatment for that matter? Anyone seen any cavities get smaller?

Runenight201

What's the tl;dr for those of us who can't watch Youtube easily at work?

2 teaspoons trisodium phosphate
6 tablespoons baking soda
32 oz water
Rinse at least once a day 3-5 minutes, more if you want quicker results

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals