Remineralising Teeth

johnwester130

@pepsi I tried something similar for a while but didn’t notice much benefit. If I understood correctly, some sort of electricity was need to cause the CP to adhere to the teeth...?
Do mind sharing which brand you used?

does calcium phosphate dissolve?

Calcium carbonate has begun to become like sediment in the bottle of my mouthwash

The only other thing I found was a liquid ionic calcium bottle that did not

Is that the same as tricalcium phosphate?

johnwester130

I’ve added some bentonite clay to my mouth rinse mixture by way of @danishispsychic’s suggestion. I’ll test it out. Teeth definitely feel clean. Oh yea, I also brush teeth with xylitol after a parsley drink. The bits of parsley are in my teeth so maybe it’s helpful too....

calcium lactate is water soluble

this product uses it

https://www.amazon.com/OraWellness-...078YFQZK7/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

so

xylitol
calcium lactate
kaolin clay

looks like the best thing i can come up with

OP
M

Mary Lyn

Yeah though I forget at times. I recently had a tooth infection - pain and blood on flossing after forgetting for a while. I used a sliver of raw garlic strapped to my jaw and began to rinse again. problem solved.

Samya

I came across a Denise Minger article yesterday about this topic, which boiled down to fat soluble vitamins and avoiding acidic fruits.

I noticed that eating oranges and grapes were causing sensitive teeth in prone areas, unfortunately they're two of my favourite fruits but thankfully melons are quite nutrient dense and have a higher PH.

richofden

Forum Supporter
Yeah though I forget at times. I recently had a tooth infection - pain and blood on flossing after forgetting for a while. I used a sliver of raw garlic strapped to my jaw and began to rinse again. problem solved.
Thanks, yeah, I heard Atom Bergstrom once mention that garlic is the only herb that does a thorough job in regards to teeth cleaning. I´ll see if I can get some of this Sodiumtriphosphate one of these days. Reason I came across this thread was actually because I tried a homeopathic remedy called Nat Phos yesterday, due to buttock pain, and it worked like a charm. But I also have terrible teeth cavities.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals