Remineralising Teeth

OP
M

Mary Lyn

My 2 small cavities have been shrinking though I have not been doing it nearly as much as advised. Not every day anyway. The edges of my front teeth are worn but have not gotten any worse. I do not go to dentists.

AnonE

Hi Mary Lyn, what would be the routine exactly? What would I buy (bicarbonate, huh?), mix with water or something and swish in my mouth? For how long / how often?

Just looking for a little routine I can try out. Others can chime in too of course. Thanks.

EDIT - nvm I see someone answered this above.

OP
M

Mary Lyn

Hi Mary Lyn, what would be the routine exactly? What would I buy (bicarbonate, huh?), mix with water or something and swish in my mouth? For how long / how often?

Just looking for a little routine I can try out. Others can chime in too of course. Thanks.

EDIT - nvm I see someone answered this above.

Watch the video.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Anybody try this yet? Very curious about peoples' experiences.
I’m using up my remaining closys first. Probably will order the TSP early next week and will report back when I’ve had a week or so to try it out. I’m going to continue with Dr. Ellie’s other recommendation though. I feel like I’m more in a maintenance phase at this point but since I’ve experienced rapid demineralization in the past I’m not willing to take any chances!

Could using TriCalcium Phosphate instead of TriSodium Phosphate maybe even work better? Or is this somehow a bad idea?

Mossy

Soren

Forum Supporter
It’s on the thread that he links to:

Thanks for pointing that out Mossy. I know that I don't say how much water I am using for this mixture and that is because I don't have any set amount when it comes to dilution because I am still experimenting.

But so far I would say I have been using about 300-500mg of water.

Mossy

Thanks for pointing that out Mossy. I know that I don't say how much water I am using for this mixture and that is because I don't have any set amount when it comes to dilution because I am still experimenting.

But so far I would say I have been using about 300-500mg of water.
No problem. I just added aspirin to my homemade mixture of baking soda, calcium carbonate, and xylitol. I think the aspirin may be a little drying. Have you had any negative effects from it?

OP
M

Mary Lyn

I have some warn enamel on edges of front teeth, which are not getting any worse despite high fruit, and small spots which seem a little smaller.

Sheik

Could using TriCalcium Phosphate instead of TriSodium Phosphate maybe even work better? Or is this somehow a bad idea?
I just found out that there is a toothpaste called Clinpro 5000 that has tricalcium phosphate. This brand also contains fluoride though so I'm not recommending it, just suggesting that tricalcium phosphate might be good.

Inaut

I’m laying off the novamin for a bit trying xylitol. Teeth are definitely cleaner just don’t know if it will help with remineralization

D

danishispsychic

Boron, Food Grade DE , Vit D/K and oil pulling with Coconut /Wheat grass have helped me.

Mossy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals