Remember the monkey crash in PA? Monkeypox

This seems unbelievable to me. Why would anyone be carrying 100 monkeys? Can they even be transported crammed into a trailer with that many? It sounds like a set up story for sure!

OP
Cameron

Cameron

This seems unbelievable to me. Why would anyone be carrying 100 monkeys? Can they even be transported crammed into a trailer with that many? It sounds like a set up story for sure!
Also the recent briefing in Massachusetts doctors said they had no reason to explain why the patient had monkeypox in Massachusetts. No known exposure. But hey we got 13 million vaccines great timing..

View: https://t.me/ComputingForeverOfficial/1917

Also the recent briefing in Massachusetts doctors said they had no reason to explain why the patient had monkeypox in Massachusetts. No known exposure. But hey we got 13 million vaccines great timing..

View: https://t.me/ComputingForeverOfficial/1917

This sounds like Covid all over again, and hauntingly familiar to AIDS. “Monkeypox”, the name alone sounds like a joke, or intentionally dumbed down so idiots could understand the implication. Seriously that briefing looked staged. I did not hear reporters in the background asking questions and I think I saw a bit of a smirk as they walked across the lawn to the camera. This is so fake!

Attachments

• F065F7C5-6070-4FEB-841C-BD0CB199DB48.png
    F065F7C5-6070-4FEB-841C-BD0CB199DB48.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 56
They can’t even get their stories straight on when it was first discovered. Here are three different dates on two different websites….

“Monkeypox virus is similar to the virus that causes smallpox (Variola virus). It is different from the Varicella-zoster virus (a herpes virus) which causes chickenpox.
Monkeypox is a rare but potentially serious viral illness. It typically begins with influenza-like illness and swelling of the lymph nodes, then progresses to a widespread rash on the face and body.
It is a viral zoonotic disease that occurs primarily in tropical rainforest areas of Central and West Africa and is occasionally exported to other regions.
It was first reported in Australia on 20 May 2022.”

“Monkeypox was first discovered in 1958 when two outbreaks of a pox-like disease occurred in colonies of monkeys kept for research, hence the name ‘monkeypox.’ The first human case of monkeypox was recorded in 1970 in the Democratic Republic of Congo during a period of intensified effort to eliminate smallpox. Since then monkeypox has been reported in humans in other central and western African countries.“

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Maryland Department of Health confirmedexternal icon on November 16, 2021 a case of monkeypox in a U.S. resident who recently returned from Nigeria to the United States. CDC is supporting state and local health officials, airline and travel industry partners, and other stakeholders to identify people who had possible contact with the patient. Because it can take up to 21 days for symptoms to develop after infection, contacts are being asked to monitor their health for that amount of time. CDC will continue to collaborate with partners to ensure the success of this investigation to help prevent additional cases of monkeypox in the United States.“

frannybananny

They can’t even get their stories straight on when it was first discovered. Here are three different dates on two different websites….

“Monkeypox virus is similar to the virus that causes smallpox (Variola virus). It is different from the Varicella-zoster virus (a herpes virus) which causes chickenpox.
Monkeypox is a rare but potentially serious viral illness. It typically begins with influenza-like illness and swelling of the lymph nodes, then progresses to a widespread rash on the face and body.
It is a viral zoonotic disease that occurs primarily in tropical rainforest areas of Central and West Africa and is occasionally exported to other regions.
It was first reported in Australia on 20 May 2022.”

“Monkeypox was first discovered in 1958 when two outbreaks of a pox-like disease occurred in colonies of monkeys kept for research, hence the name ‘monkeypox.’ The first human case of monkeypox was recorded in 1970 in the Democratic Republic of Congo during a period of intensified effort to eliminate smallpox. Since then monkeypox has been reported in humans in other central and western African countries.“

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Maryland Department of Health confirmedexternal icon on November 16, 2021 a case of monkeypox in a U.S. resident who recently returned from Nigeria to the United States. CDC is supporting state and local health officials, airline and travel industry partners, and other stakeholders to identify people who had possible contact with the patient. Because it can take up to 21 days for symptoms to develop after infection, contacts are being asked to monitor their health for that amount of time. CDC will continue to collaborate with partners to ensure the success of this investigation to help prevent additional cases of monkeypox in the United States.“

Not so farfetched actually. It is probably being engineered by Fauci just like Covid-19 and even AIDS back in the 70's. And remember all those bats that were being used to test the Covid "vaccine" on? Fauci was pulling them out of zoos in PA and New Jersey. They were protected animals that he just decided to use. You might want to read "The Real Anthony Fauci" by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Not so farfetched actually. It is probably being engineered by Fauci just like Covid-19 and even AIDS back in the 70's. And remember all those bats that were being used to test the Covid "vaccine" on? Fauci was pulling them out of zoos in PA and New Jersey. They were protected animals that he just decided to use. You might want to read "The Real Anthony Fauci" by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
I am not a conspiracy theorist and won’t read those books. 20 years ago, my college educated friend had me read a book about Elvis Presley’s death being faked, and it was pretty convincing. I would rather talk to both sides, that aren’t selling books or vaccines, and derive my own opinions, but to your very good point it is more of the same crooked stuff.

mayku-T-meelo

I am not a conspiracy theorist and won’t read those books. 20 years ago, my college educated friend had me read a book about Elvis Presley’s death being faked, and it was pretty convincing. I would rather talk to both sides, that aren’t selling books or vaccines, and derive my own opinions, but to your very good point it is more of the same crooked stuff.

In case you want to read it, it's pretty good.

Attachments

• The Real Anthony Fauci Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Heal...pdf
    8.6 MB · Views: 33

John mcclain

In case you want to read it, it's pretty good
So you couldn't speak to elvis what was your conclusion is he still alive or what?

There were several good points made about Elvis’s death being faked, with the most compelling being his middle name being spelled wrong on his tombstone. I think Elvis was too reliant on so many people and too many pills to pull off a stunt like that.

frannybananny

I am not a conspiracy theorist either and tend to stay away from labels but try to keep an open mind and be aware of all. "Just the facts, ma'am." lol. ;-)

I am not a conspiracy theorist either and tend to stay away from labels but try to keep an open mind and be aware of all. "Just the facts, ma'am." lol. ;-)
I appreciate your input frannybananny, and I am on your side. I was just explaining my own way of sorting through all this awfulness, and wasn’t implying anything your way ☮️

lvysaur

It also seems that the levels of monkeypox in Africa were the SAME in 2022 and 2021.
Implying that Africa is not the source.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 16-56-29 DRC reports more than 1 000 monkeypox cases during first qua...png
    Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 16-56-29 DRC reports more than 1 000 monkeypox cases during first qua...png
    23.7 KB · Views: 11

Blue Water

Much like COVID, monkeypox was also the subject of a simulation in 2021. It was simulated as attacking on May 15, 2022. The first Monkeypox case I could find outside of Africa was May 7, 2022.

Yt3gTFk.png
May 15 is pretty much when we saw this thing take off in the news. Why is there another little red box on June 5? They say "attack" so does that imply a second release of something is coming on or around June 5? I hope that doesn't imply they will release a more lethal form, but given their estimates of death toll, it is hovering around 10%, so that seems ominous.

lvysaur

They say "attack" so does that imply a second release of something is coming on or around June 5? I hope that doesn't imply they will release a more lethal form, but given their estimates of death toll, it is hovering around 10%, so that seems ominous.
It could be possible. Regarding the concept of them "releasing" the agents, there's something I've noticed with COVID. Non-western countries just have WAY less of it.

It might be tempting to blame this on western mRNA vaccines. But the west had way more COVID even back in 2020, when the vaccines were not yet used. So mRNA vaccines are not the only cause.

It really does seem like some group is "releasing" COVID into public spaces. Some avenues of doing this are via spraying, or through the water supply.

We already know that this is a bioweapon that originated from the US government. The possibility of them also applying directly targeted upticks would not surprise me at all.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Here is an interesting article

Attachments

• 4F005B38-6F63-4D51-AEF9-CEF22608FC19.jpeg
    4F005B38-6F63-4D51-AEF9-CEF22608FC19.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 27

Blue Water

It could be possible. Regarding the concept of them "releasing" the agents, there's something I've noticed with COVID. Non-western countries just have WAY less of it.

It might be tempting to blame this on western mRNA vaccines. But the west had way more COVID even back in 2020, when the vaccines were not yet used. So mRNA vaccines are not the only cause.

It really does seem like some group is "releasing" COVID into public spaces. Some avenues of doing this are via spraying, or through the water supply.

We already know that this is a bioweapon that originated from the US government. The possibility of them also applying directly targeted upticks would not surprise me at all.
Definitely. I don't think the covid "pandemic" was real until they started vaccinating people, causing widespread cases. But prior to that there were certain "events" in a few different areas. One notable one that I had personal experience was in Bergamo, Italy. I think Wuhan and NYC were other areas. No evidence for this other than my own personal experience and having caught covid back in Italy early on and then again the delta variant back in the USA, I had two wildly different experiences (and a somewhat scary one in Italy). But for approximately 6 months to even a year I didn't find a soul who had Covid but me... that is until they began vaccinating indiscriminately.