Remedies when catched a cold ?

OP
M

Motif

The dose makes the poison. Even water has an LD50. According to that article, that guy put in an IV line of ClO2. That's not how ClO2 is supposed to be taken. Orange juice is good for you too, but would you hook up an IV of it?

A little knowledge without wisdom can be a dangerous thing. It's sad when foolish people make themselves useful to the enemies of humanity like this. Ah well, those whose god is the Pharma cartel will trumpet stories like this as proof that the only true gods are allopathic and, knowing no history, will wax confident that revolutions in any discipline come only from within the deeply vested establishment, the empirical data of countless thousands be damned.

Its wrong. Not IV, but he took it as enema.

This man dedicated his life to that stuff.
When he really died from overdosing it it means that he acted desperately, cause he felt that he’s close to dying.

And you can be sure he took it before as soon as he felt sick.

youngsinatra

Ok! How many ?
3 days without any vitamin D before testing gives an accurate picture of your true vitamin D status in my experience. If you take some before testing it‘s usually falsely elevated.

A friend of mine once had a level of 105 ng/ml because of that error, but 3 days later without any D3, it came back at 56 ng/ml.

OP
M

Motif

3 days without any vitamin D before testing gives an accurate picture of your true vitamin D status in my experience. If you take some before testing it‘s usually falsely elevated.

A friend of mine once had a level of 105 ng/ml because of that error, but 3 days later without any D3, it came back at 56 ng/ml.
Thx!

Yucca

magnesium chloride always a must

mixture of ginger + lemon juice + honey

inhalations of hydrogen peroxyde and iodine
That.

If taken soon enough, it stops totally your cold. 3-4 sessions are usually needed, if it's not enough, repeat for a few days.
You can use also colloïdal silver instead (or with) of hydrogen peroxyde...or just drink it, also 3-4 table spoons/day.
Magnesium chlorure helps also, the easiest way is to dissolve some Nigari salt in plain water (20g in 1 liter) and drink a 15cl glass every morning, all year long for immunity support.

burtlancast

@burtlancast , what does the magnesium chloride to for a cold? Topical spray or capsules?
It multiplies by 3 the phagocytic activity of white blood cells; read the works of Pierre Delbet.