Remedies when catched a cold ?

OP
M

Motif

Best feeling cold I had this year. Still it’s the third in seven weeks.
I’ve always been pretty susceptible, but now that I daily do sports outside sweating in the cold and my sister having kids it’s really annoying.

zwez

the 'psychoactive' effect of theanine (even in large doses, let alone the few mg's in a cup of green tea), has to single handedly have the most mild psychoactive effects of any of the 200+ supplements I've tried over 30 years and also had zero effect in mitigating the effects of an onset of a cold. It's fascinating how the same thing can be almost the opposite for someone else.
Catechins in green tea have well known antiviral properties.

xborg

If you want to knock out any respiratory virus in 10 hours or less, stop eating and take 1-2 drops of MMS (ClO2) every hour for 6-8 hours. Drink fluids, protein/gelatin drinks, but no vit C. Wait 2 hours after the last dose and then take lots of C. Done it many times with 100% success. The earlier you catch it the quicker it goes but even if you let it get a grip MMS will break it in <12 hrs if you stick to the protocol. Foolproof.

Ben.

If you want to knock out any respiratory virus in 10 hours or less, stop eating and take 1-2 drops of MMS (ClO2) every hour for 6-8 hours. Drink fluids, protein/gelatin drinks, but no vit C. Wait 2 hours after the last dose and then take lots of C. Done it many times with 100% success. The earlier you catch it the quicker it goes but even if you let it get a grip MMS will break it in <12 hrs if you stick to the protocol. Foolproof.

I'm confused. You do not eat for 6-8 hours, within thoose you take chlorine dioxid every hour 1-2 drops (diluted in some water i guess?).

After thoose 6-8 hours you eat and 2 hours of the last Chlorine dioxide intake you allow yourself some vitamin c?

xborg

I'm confused. You do not eat for 6-8 hours, within thoose you take chlorine dioxid every hour 1-2 drops (diluted in some water i guess?).

After thoose 6-8 hours you eat and 2 hours of the last Chlorine dioxide intake you allow yourself some vitamin c?
Yes, stick to liquids (ones that do not contain C) during the hourly dosing of MMS/ClO2. You don't want C neutralizing the ClO2.
The drops are activated then diluted in 3-6oz of water to drink. After the hourly doses are done, wait an hour or two and then take C and food. You can take another 2 drops of ClO2 at bedtime if you stop eating for 3 hours before that. After that you can follow up with 2 drops on an empty stomach in the morning for a few days and wait an hour before eating.

The earlier you treat the quicker it all goes away. If you let it go to where there is a lot of congestion then it will take a few days to drain that even though the infection is over.

Research Jim Humble and MMS. It's a universal pathogen and parasite killer. Like H2O2 and ozone but gentler so it's very hard to overdo it. Cures malaria in a day, destroys viral spike protein and much more.

OP
M

Motif

Yes, stick to liquids (ones that do not contain C) during the hourly dosing of MMS/ClO2. You don't want C neutralizing the ClO2.
The drops are activated then diluted in 3-6oz of water to drink. After the hourly doses are done, wait an hour or two and then take C and food. You can take another 2 drops of ClO2 at bedtime if you stop eating for 3 hours before that. After that you can follow up with 2 drops on an empty stomach in the morning for a few days and wait an hour before eating.

The earlier you treat the quicker it all goes away. If you let it go to where there is a lot of congestion then it will take a few days to drain that even though the infection is over.

Research Jim Humble and MMS. It's a universal pathogen and parasite killer. Like H2O2 and ozone but gentler so it's very hard to overdo it. Cures malaria in a day, destroys viral spike protein and much more.
Any proof that it cures covid? A link that I could share?

Would you be open to discuss this with people who are saying this is poison?

I don’t know what to believe. A lot of people , science people , doctors etc say it’s poison.

Jam

FWIW, ingesting chlorine dioxide will generate toxic disinfection byproducts when the ClO2 reacts with iodide in the gastrointestinal tract.

Abstract​

Under conditions simulating the gastrointestinal tract chlorine dioxide (ClO2), HOCl, and NH2Cl caused covalent organification of iodide to nutrient biochemicals. The extent of binding seemed to be proportional to the electromotive force (EMF) and stoichiometry of the redox couple between iodide and the oxidant. Almost half of 71 nutrients examined were found to bind reactive iodine. Iodide was found to inhibit the quinoidal chromogen formation from tyrosine and ClO2, demonstrating the preferential generation of reactive iodine in complex organic mixtures. These findings indicate that ingestion of residual disinfectants via drinking water may pose a health risk in terms of in vivo generation of iodinated organics. Structure, formation, and biological activity of these compounds are under study.

xborg

Any proof that it cures covid? A link that I could share?

Would you be open to discuss this with people who are saying this is poison?

I don’t know what to believe. A lot of people , science people , doctors etc say it’s poison.
I am one of many thousands who have used ClO2 with amazing results. There are many testimonials and guides online and also in Humble's book. There are free MMS PDFs which explain its chemistry and how to use it.

Chlorine is considered "poison" yet sodium chloride is not. They both contain chlorine. The difference is whether the chlorine is free or if it's bound to something else. Bound to oxygen it is a perfect weapon against viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites. Their electric charge is lower than ClO2 so they get zapped but healthy mammalian cells have a higher voltage and are unharmed. The one exception is delicate lung tissue which can be burned by ClO2 vapors. ClO2 vapors should not be inhaled. Same as you can drink vinegar but inhaling an acetic acid mist is a bad idea.

When ClO2 reacts with a pathogen it decays into simple sodium chloride, totally non-toxic, unlike chlorine which forms many toxic byproducts when it disinfects water. ClO2 is used widely in the food industry to disinfect produce.

OP
M

Motif

I am one of many thousands who have used ClO2 with amazing results. There are many testimonials and guides online and also in Humble's book. There are free MMS PDFs which explain its chemistry and how to use it.

Chlorine is considered "poison" yet sodium chloride is not. They both contain chlorine. The difference is whether the chlorine is free or if it's bound to something else. Bound to oxygen it is a perfect weapon against viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites. Their electric charge is lower than ClO2 so they get zapped but healthy mammalian cells have a higher voltage and are unharmed. The one exception is delicate lung tissue which can be burned by ClO2 vapors. ClO2 vapors should not be inhaled. Same as you can drink vinegar but inhaling an acetic acid mist is a bad idea.

When ClO2 reacts with a pathogen it decays into simple sodium chloride, totally non-toxic, unlike chlorine which forms many toxic byproducts when it disinfects water. ClO2 is used widely in the food industry to disinfect produce.

Jam

ODVfMS5qcGc

OP
M

Motif

Crazy thing is I know that guy!
I was even writing with him on Facebook years ago when I first heard about MMS. No joke.

And he really died just recently. What a coincidence

I‘m a bit closer to get vaccinated again. ???‍♂️

Last edited:

Ben.

From what i understand, it works in the sense that it kills almost anything in its path. So in theory it definiately can rid oneself of a pathogen.
However it seems to be also established that intensive use is damaging the cells of the body aswell. Proponents say it doesn't but it surely can. This came to light with parents treating their autistic children with it and damaging their mucosa in the digestive tract.

I actually tried an enema with perhaps 5-10 drops in a litre before and it instantly lifted systemic inflamation, most notibly in my joints. Knowing how dangerous it is i wouldn't do it again unless i felt there is no other option. A regular enema or coffee enema (or a more gentle compound) prolly could've worked aswell. (i also didn't know better at the time and was desperate)

Crazy thing is I know that guy!
I was even writing with him on Facebook years ago when I first heard about MMS. No joke.

And he really died just recently. What a coincidence

I‘m a bit closer to get vaccinated again. ???‍♂️

If he realy did aggressive enemas and IV's than he might realy "killed" himself. Which is unfortunate, but people managed to do this with alcohol and other substances too. He may would've died in the hospital aswell, so his decision to do it himself is something that i respect.

I woudn't dismiss positive anecdotes on the substance however. While it may have killed people, it perhaps saved some too.
Things are not black and white.

OP
M

Motif

From what i understand, it works in the sense that it kills almost anything in its path. So in theory it definiately can rid oneself of a pathogen.
However it seems to be also established that intensive use is damaging the cells of the body aswell. Proponents say it doesn't but it surely can. This came to light with parents treating their autistic children with it and damaging their mucosa in the digestive tract.

I actually tried an enema with perhaps 5-10 drops in a litre before and it instantly lifted systemic inflamation, most notibly in my joints. Knowing how dangerous it is i wouldn't do it again unless i felt there is no other option. A regular enema or coffee enema (or a more gentle compound) prolly could've worked aswell. (i also didn't know better at the time and was desperate)

If he realy did aggressive enemas and IV's than he might realy "killed" himself. Which is unfortunate, but people managed to do this with alcohol and other substances too. He may would've died in the hospital aswell, so his decision to do it himself is something that i respect.

I woudn't dismiss positive anecdotes on the substance however. While it may have killed people, it perhaps saved some too.
Things are not black and white.

In general that’s true of course.
But he did it (and probably took way too much) because of his covid infection got too bad , probably out of desperation cause he felt that it’s not looking good for him.

And he made videos with titles like „invisible pandemic“ etc

xborg

The dose makes the poison. Even water has an LD50. According to that article, that guy put in an IV line of ClO2. That's not how ClO2 is supposed to be taken. Orange juice is good for you too, but would you hook up an IV of it?

A little knowledge without wisdom can be a dangerous thing. It's sad when foolish people make themselves useful to the enemies of humanity like this. Ah well, those whose god is the Pharma cartel will trumpet stories like this as proof that the only true gods are allopathic and, knowing no history, will wax confident that revolutions in any discipline come only from within the deeply vested establishment, the empirical data of countless thousands be damned.

youngsinatra

Do you know your current 25OHD level? (vitamin D)

25OHD is needed for cathelicidin, a powerful endogenous antimicrobial peptide, which is a big part of the innate immune system.
I think 60-100 ng/ml gives a good protection.

COVID 19 is known to cause immune dysregulation and vitamin D is a known immunomodulator. This study aims to objectively investigate the impact of Pulse D therapy in reducing the inflammatory markers of COVID-19. Consented COVID-19 patients with hypovitaminosis D were evaluated for inflammatory markers (N/L ratio, CRP, LDH, IL6, Ferritin) along with vitamin D on 0th day and 9th/11th day as per their respective BMI category. Subjects were randomised into VD and NVD groups. VD group received Pulse D therapy (targeted daily supplementation of 60,000 IUs of vitamin D for 8 or 10 days depending upon their BMI) in addition to the standard treatment. NVD group received standard treatment alone. Differences in the variables between the two groups were analysed for statistical significance. Eighty seven out of one hundred and thirty subjects have completed the study (VD:44, NVD:43). Vitamin D level has increased from 16 ± 6 ng/ml to 89 ± 32 ng/ml after Pulse D therapy in VD group and highly significant (p < 0.01) reduction of all the measured inflammatory markers was noted. Reduction of markers in NVD group was insignificant (p > 0.05). The difference in the reduction of markers between the groups (NVD vs VD) was highly significant (p < 0.01). Therapeutic improvement in vitamin D to 80–100 ng/ml has significantly reduced the inflammatory markers associated with COVID-19 without any side effects. Hence, adjunctive Pulse D therapy can be added safely to the existing treatment protocols of COVID-19 for improved outcomes.“

OP
M

Motif

Do you know your current 25OHD level? (vitamin D)

25OHD is needed for cathelicidin, a powerful endogenous antimicrobial peptide, which is a big part of the innate immune system.
I think 60-100 ng/ml gives a good protection.

COVID 19 is known to cause immune dysregulation and vitamin D is a known immunomodulator. This study aims to objectively investigate the impact of Pulse D therapy in reducing the inflammatory markers of COVID-19. Consented COVID-19 patients with hypovitaminosis D were evaluated for inflammatory markers (N/L ratio, CRP, LDH, IL6, Ferritin) along with vitamin D on 0th day and 9th/11th day as per their respective BMI category. Subjects were randomised into VD and NVD groups. VD group received Pulse D therapy (targeted daily supplementation of 60,000 IUs of vitamin D for 8 or 10 days depending upon their BMI) in addition to the standard treatment. NVD group received standard treatment alone. Differences in the variables between the two groups were analysed for statistical significance. Eighty seven out of one hundred and thirty subjects have completed the study (VD:44, NVD:43). Vitamin D level has increased from 16 ± 6 ng/ml to 89 ± 32 ng/ml after Pulse D therapy in VD group and highly significant (p < 0.01) reduction of all the measured inflammatory markers was noted. Reduction of markers in NVD group was insignificant (p > 0.05). The difference in the reduction of markers between the groups (NVD vs VD) was highly significant (p < 0.01). Therapeutic improvement in vitamin D to 80–100 ng/ml has significantly reduced the inflammatory markers associated with COVID-19 without any side effects. Hence, adjunctive Pulse D therapy can be added safely to the existing treatment protocols of COVID-19 for improved outcomes.“
Thanks! I need to get it tested again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals