Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

Inaut

I think as much damage is done by these vaxxs, new info will come out on how to undo or atleast minimize long term effects. I have faith. Unfortunately though, there are thousands who won’t be so lucky....

lampofred

I think as much damage is done by these vaxxs, new info will come out on how to undo or atleast minimize long term effects. I have faith. Unfortunately though, there are thousands who won’t be so lucky....

I think extremely deep sleep can detox it. But it has to be deeper than even slow-wave sleep, the mind has to basically completely turn off. All of the standard Peat recommendations are supposed to help with deep sleep in theory (calcium, vitamin D, thyroid) but for a population thoroughly saturated with PUFA and iron, I don't know if they would be strong enough. Maybe supplementing huge amounts of prog directly might have a stronger effect, or huge amts of red light, but I feel like there still have to be some other things which powerfully increase the deepest sleep which are still undiscovered...

74one

Some damage after vax can be mitigated but unfortunately not everything, see attached lecture

Perry Staltic

Some damage after vax can be mitigated but unfortunately not everything, see attached lecture

So who is Adam Gaertner that we should listen to him?

TheCalciumCad

Some damage after vax can be mitigated but unfortunately not everything
Oh I know.... but detoxing the graphene and reducing inflammation from the spike proteins will massively help limit the damage until we know what more is in them.

Perry Staltic

I know who he is and monitor his page frequently. He makes a lot of claims and likes to appear he knows what he's talking about, but I can't find any info on why we should listen to him. He came up with the idea of Ivermectin Coin, which was ridiculous and flopped; he was a web developer before the lockdown crashed his business; he publically clams to be the first in the US to identify in April 2020 ivermectin as a cure for covid, but a news article describes an MD in S Florida who was using ivermectin in March 2020 to treat patients, and who got the idea from his doctor wife who read Australian research about ivermectin's efficacy against covid. That's about all I can find on Gaertner. Doesn't give me a lot of confidence he really knows what he's talking about.

74one

I know who he is and monitor his page frequently. He makes a lot of claims and likes to appear he knows what he's talking about, but I can't find any info on why we should listen to him. He came up with the idea of Ivermectin Coin, which was ridiculous and flopped; he was a web developer before the lockdown crashed his business; he publically clams to be the first in the US to identify in April 2020 ivermectin as a cure for covid, but a news article describes an MD in S Florida who was using ivermectin in March 2020 to treat patients, and who got the idea from his doctor wife who read Australian research about ivermectin's efficacy against covid. That's about all I can find on Gaertner. Doesn't give me a lot of confidence he really knows what he's talking about.
- It seems that you know more about him than I would ever dream - I did not know all these irrelevant details
- The ivermectin helps and specially in the beginning - that is just a medical fact
- I see in him an honest and knowledgeable doctor who is looking for an answers and helping others
And finally, if you know some one who gives you a confidence on this topic please share his/her name and all the relevant info

Perry Staltic

- It seems that you know more about him than I would ever dream - I did not know all these irrelevant details
- The ivermectin helps and specially in the beginning - that is just a medical fact
- I see in him an honest and knowledgeable doctor who is looking for an answers and helping others
And finally, if you know some one who gives you a confidence on this topic please share his/her name and all the relevant info

He's not a doctor. He's doing good work promoting ivermectin. Mostly. He really made an **** of himself, though, when he maligned Dr Pierre Kory, a huge proponent of ivermectin. Kory's the guy who testified before Congress about ivermectin's efficacy. Gaertner means well, but he's a bit self-aggrandizing IMO.

Perry Staltic

He's not a doctor. He's doing good work promoting ivermectin. Mostly. He really made an **** of himself, though, when he maligned Dr Pierre Kory, a huge proponent of ivermectin. Kory's the guy who testified before Congress about ivermectin's efficacy. Gaertner means well, but he's a bit self-aggrandizing IMO.

Here's when Gaertner attacked Kory for taking credit for first publicly identifying ivermectin as a treatment for covid and not giving credit to himself. The bizarre thing about this episode is that Kory was giving the credit to Dr Paul Marik, one of the pioneers of early covid treatments (FLCCC). Gaertner may have been the first on twitter (after reading other peoples' research), but he certainly wasn't the first to do so with actual, firsthand clinical evidence to back up his claim like Marik and Kory have done.

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1441239150900903941

Perry Staltic

And here's the story about the Dr in Broward county FL who was already prescribing ivermectin in March 2020. So the word was already out in the medical community before Gaertner's tweet..

74one

And here's the story about the Dr in Broward county FL who was already prescribing ivermectin in March 2020. So the word was already out in the medical community before Gaertner's tweet..

What can I say, he is a passionate man and for him - I was here first is a big deal, and also it is a well known fact that many inventions where made by the different people almost at the same time. As long as he keep looking for the solutions to the unfolding health problems along with many other honest doctors and researchers I will consider what he is doing.

Perry Staltic

What can I say, he is a passionate man and for him - I was here first is a big deal, and also it is a well known fact that many inventions where made by the different people almost at the same time. As long as he keep looking for the solutions to the unfolding health problems along with many other honest doctors and researchers I will consider what he is doing.

Yeah he's definitely part of the solution and doing good work. He needs to not be so worried about getting the glory he thinks he deserves and - as Kory told him - he needs to stay in his own lane.

OP
B

Birdie

More coverage of Uttar Pradesh remedies here in a good video. Keep in mind that Dr Campbell sometimes does recommend the vaccine, whether to keep from being cancelled, or he really thinks that way, I don't know. It's easy to ignore that part and might make his videos more listenable for the "remedy" doubters.

Home ivermectin based kits in India - YouTube

OP
B

Birdie

Here is a good, simple explanation of immunity from previous disease. Again, he isn't coming out against the vaxx, but his explanation will help people who have had the disease and do not want the vaxx to know that they have some scientific explanations tho back them up.

RealNeat

Magnesium and D, not just D, D is of little use without magnesium, and magnesium depletion during illness is a major factor in heart problems like arrhythmias.

View: https://twitter.com/DGrouf/status/1444405833966788625

"D is of little use without magnesium"... really now. I specifically asked Dr Peat about this and he debunked it, that's for people who still think the "active" form of vitamin D is what should be aimed for. I've read a lot of what that doc has to say, it's all dismissive single liners from a person insecure in their knowledge.

This podcast really puts these ignorant vitamin D comments to rest, I'm not saying magnesium is ignorable or unnecessary, and the benefits vitamin D has could be enhanced with proper magnesium status but it's not necessarily dependent on it for its benefits. Tell me do people inject you with Mg every time you sun tan?

P

Peatness

"D is of little use without magnesium"... really now. I specifically asked Dr Peat about this and he debunked it, that's for people who still think the "active" form of vitamin D is what should be aimed for. I've read a lot of what that doc has to say, it's all dismissive single liners from a person insecure in their knowledge.

This podcast really puts these ignorant vitamin D comments to rest, I'm not saying magnesium is ignorable or unnecessary, and the benefits vitamin D has could be enhanced with proper magnesium status but it's not necessarily dependent on it for its benefits. Tell me do people inject you with Mg every time you sun tan?

I actually think this statement is correct. It’s my experience with vitamin D. I got myself into a lot of trouble supplementing it without magnesium. Sun bathing is not the same as Vitamin D supplementation. We mustn’t forget that the average person is not on thyroid supplements and is likely to be prone to magnesium wasting. Supplementing therapeutic doses of vitamin D in such a condition is likely to cause problems.

Last edited by a moderator: