Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

Nemo

Three studies have just shown that part of the way ivermectin cures Covid (and disorders caused by Covid spike proteins and vax spike proteins) is by treating Epstein-Barr virus:

This is part of why it works not only for prophylaxis and early treatment, but for late treatment and Long Covid sufferers.

Since Epstein-Barr is linked to several cancers, it may prevent cancers. There are ivermectin trials for cancer going on right now.

Epstein-Barr is associated with the same copper/iron dysregulation as is caused by spike proteins. Spike proteins chelate copper and then your ferritin level shoots sky high.

@skuabird, I'd go ahead with that ivermectin order!

Copper also regulates histamine production in the brain, and we've just had a human trial that showed antihistamines cure Covid. Antihistamines were also shown to be effective for Covid and spike protein prophylaxis. You need to use both an H1 and H2 blocker. Zyrtec at night and Pepcid in the morning are being used successfully by Long Covid patients.

In vitro studies also showed that use of both an H1 and H2 blocker blocked spike proteins from ACE2 receptors.

Nemo

Dr Judy Mikovits is saying that Long Covid is caused "by the activation of dormant retroviruses: XMRVs, HIVs, HTLV1s, HBRVs, a beta retrovirus associated with cirrhosis of the liver.

“All the diseases you see they are talking about in all of the papers and all the publications: they are retrovirus-associated immune defects. Not a coronavirus."

The quote is in the comments of the article linked to directly above.

Here's a study on the interactions of Epstein-Barr and human retroviruses:

Nemo

This post is background material on the vaxxes and why spike proteins seem to stick around for so long even in young, healthy people.

Scientist Walter Chestnut, who was the first to identify the copper/iron dysregulation that's responsible for Covid and spike protein-caused illness, points to a study that was published Friday. It shows a statistically significant number of non-classical monocytes [the first line of defense in your immune system's recognition and clearance of pathogens] contained Covid S1 protein in both severe and Long Covid patients. The study went out to 15 months post infection.

Note that the S1 protein has even been found in the monocytes of people who tested negative for Covid.

Chestnut says:

"Why is this important? Because non-classical and intermediate monocytes... scour the ENDOTHELIUM [inner lining of the blood cells] looking for pathogens and grind them up to present to adaptive immune cells [which are supposed to eliminate them]. However, the S1 subunit is like 'grist' that cannot be 'chewed' by the monocyte.

The vaxxes are designed to attack the S2 subunit of the spike protein. But while the vax-triggered antibodies attack the S2, the S1 gets cleaved off and starts freely circulating. And it's the S1 subunit that is dangerous to the endothelium and the blood brain barrier.

Plus, in animal studies, antibodies against the S2 subunit were non-neutralizing anyway. That means the S2 antibodies created by the vax don't protect the body from the harm of the spike proteins.

This means:

1. The vax doesn't protect you from Covid or spike protein disease because it creates antibodies that attack the wrong thing and also fail to neutralize what they do attack.

2. Your natural immune system has trouble dealing with the S1 subunit that circulates around doing the major damage.

Thread:

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1409339628675551247

For the ACE2 binding, HCQ blocks the spike protein binding to it. A tree bark was used for quinine before the synthetic quinines (including HCQ) were invented in the mid 20th century. It's called cinchona bark. You can make tea with that. It's a much more cost effective way to get quinine than buying tonic water is, and compared to HCQ, there are chemicals in the bark that support the desired effects of the quinine, and also make it harder for a virus to become resistant to that combination of chemicals, which might be important as the vaccines cause variants.

("The main plant chemicals found in quinine [cinchona] bark include: aricine, caffeic acid, cinchofulvic acid, cincholic acid, cinchonain, cinchonidine, cinchonine, cinchophyllamine, cinchotannic acid, cinchotine, conquinamine, cuscamidine, cuscamine, cusconidine, cusconine, epicatechin, javanine, paricine, proanthocyanidins, quinacimine, quinamine, quinic acid, quinicine, quinine, quininidine, quinovic acid, quinovin, and sucirubine.") (www.rain-tree.com/quinine.htm)

Cinchonabark general info, dosing, example of what to buy:

HCQ vs quinine (cinchona) bark

Risks of using the bark:

Also useful, nigella sativa a.k.a. black cumin seed:

About the binding affinities of plant chemicals that bind to the ACE2 receptor, details of black cumin seed chemical composition, blood brain barrier permeability of chemicals in black cumin seed oil and effects on protein receptors that affect neurodegeneration

Comparing practicality and reliability of black cumin seed oil, cinchona bark, HCQ, and chloroquine; also comparisons of binding affinities of Ivermectin, HCQ, and chloroquine:

Cold-pressed black cumin seed oil vs. CO2 extract, essential oils to blend with black cumin seed oil, where to buy essential oils with a Certificate of Analysis showing chemical composition percentages

Last edited:

Nemo

Here is the Fleming protocol (p. 7) for fighting spike protein illness caused by the vax:

Since we now have plenty of evidence that the spike protein is shed by both people who got Covid-19 disease and people who got the vax, that protocol should work for people with heavy or prolonged exposure to spike proteins from both.

Don't get dismayed by the length of the protocol. Most of the drugs are used one time, or for one week.

P

Peatness

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

Attachments

• Mass Distribution Protocol for COVID-19.pdf
    137.2 KB · Views: 58
Reading all these wonderful posts has me wondering on the term ‘prevention’. I am assuming one (unvaccinated) might start prophylaxis if they sat with a friend for lunch who then tested positive for Covid, or perhaps someone in the home came down with the disease and you wanted to protect yourself. My husband and I are arguing over whether one at higher risk due to age might want to start prophylaxis being around a large group of people outdoors drinking and dancing without a mask on for 4 hours. I say these are very different types of potential exposure. The first 2 examples of exposure scenarios would indicated need for IVM but I don’t think the outdoor scenario would.

I would appreciate anyone’s input as the protocols posted don’t really indicate level of exposure for prevention. Thanks!

Nemo

Reading all these wonderful posts has me wondering on the term ‘prevention’. I am assuming one (unvaccinated) might start prophylaxis if they sat with a friend for lunch who then tested positive for Covid, or perhaps someone in the home came down with the disease and you wanted to protect yourself. My husband and I are arguing over whether one at higher risk due to age might want to start prophylaxis being around a large group of people outdoors drinking and dancing without a mask on for 4 hours. I say these are very different types of potential exposure. The first 2 examples of exposure scenarios would indicated need for IVM but I don’t think the outdoor scenario would.

I would appreciate anyone’s input as the protocols posted don’t really indicate level of exposure for prevention. Thanks!

Albina, did you see @863127's post on black cumin seed oil used in the nose for protection for lighter exposure?

Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

You're outside, not really sharing heavily contaminated air. But you're still in a crowd. One of the most common methods of transmission in a situation like this is via the nose to the brain.

They did a study in India that used ivermectin or something else and something in the nose as prophylaxis for people getting constant high exposure. The nasal prophylaxis added significant protection.

I agree with you that sex or caring for someone sick with Covid gives you a higher risk of exposure. Even sharing an office with a group of vaxxed people day in and day out would prompt me to use prophylaxis, probably the antihistamine treatment.

If I had a dentist and hygienist in my mouth for two hours, I'd use ivermectin that day.

Albina, did you see @863127's post on black cumin seed oil used in the nose for protection for lighter exposure?

Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

You're outside, not really sharing heavily contaminated air. But you're still in a crowd. One of the most common methods of transmission in a situation like this is via the nose to the brain.

They did a study in India that used ivermectin or something else and something in the nose as prophylaxis for people getting constant high exposure. The nasal prophylaxis added significant protection.

I agree with you that sex or caring for someone sick with Covid gives you a higher risk of exposure. Even sharing an office with a group of vaxxed people day in and day out would prompt me to use prophylaxis, probably the antihistamine treatment.

If I had a dentist and hygienist in my mouth for two hours, I'd use ivermectin that day.
Thanks so much, @Nemo! I appreciate your response as well as the hours and hours of research you share with the forum members. God bless you and keep you safe.

P

Peatness

Essential Oils Coronavirus and COVID19​

Which Essential Oils?

Air cleansers against airborne microbes – used in a diffuser, a spray bottle, or aerosols

When an airborne infection is around, it is important to keep the ambient air around as clear as possible from infectious organisms. Spraying the air with essential oils to maintain air quality helps keep the environment healthy for all. Also, air diffusion of essential oils can stimulate the immune system. Some useful air cleanser essential oils:

Name of Essential Oil

Benefits

Bergamot
Citrus bergamia Risso & Poit.

antiinfectious, antiviral, deodorant

Cinnamon leaf
Cinnamomum zeylanicum Nees

a powerful antimicrobial and air disinfectant.

Eucalyptus (all)
Eucalyptus globulus labill.
Eucalyptus radiata Seiber ex DC
Eucalyptus smithii RT Baker

antimicrobial can help prevent further infections, antiviral, immunostimulant

(Spike) Lavender
Lavendula

antiinfectiou, immunostimulant, mucolytic

May Chang
CT Citral - Litsea cubeba

antimicrobial and refreshes the air

Peppermint
Mintha piperata

antimicrobial, antiviral, purifies the air.

Immuno-stimulants/Antimicrobials/ Antivirals

These are essential oils that can either strengthen immunity or directly fight infectious organisms:

Name of Essential Oil

Benefits

Bergamot
Citrus bergamia Risso & Poit.

antiviral, antimicrobial

Cajeput
Melaleuca leucadendron

antiviral, antimicrobial, expectorant, immunostimulant

Eucalyptus (all)
Eucalyptus globulus labill.
Eucalyptus radiata Seibers ex DC
Eucalyptus smithii RT Baker

antiviral, antiinfectious, antimicrobial, febrifuge, immunostimulant, expectorant

Lavandin
Lavendula latifolia Medik

antiviral, antimicrobial, expectorant, antiinfectious

Lemongrass
Cymbopogon citratus DC Stapf.

antiviral, antifungal, antiinfectious

Manuka
Leptospermum scoparium Forst & Forst

antiviral, antimicrobial, immunostimulant, antitussive, expectorant

Melissa
Melissa officinalis

immunostimulant, expectorant, antitussive

Niaouli CT Cineole
Melaleuca quinquinervia or Viridiflorol

antiviral, antimicrobial, expectorant, immunostimulant,

Ravintsara
Cinnamomum camphora

antiviral, antimicrobial, antiinfectious, immunostimulant,

Rosemary CT Cineole
Rosmarinus officinalis

antimicrobial, expectorant

Tea-Tree
Melaleuca alternifolia

antiviral, antimicrobial, antiinfectious, immunostimulant

Thyme CT Thymol
Thymus vulgaris

antimicrobial, antiinfectio

P

Peatness

CLASH

Here is the Fleming protocol (p. 7) for fighting spike protein illness caused by the vax:

Since we now have plenty of evidence that the spike protein is shed by both people who got Covid-19 disease and people who got the vax, that protocol should work for people with heavy or prolonged exposure to spike proteins from both.

Don't get dismayed by the length of the protocol. Most of the drugs are used one time, or for one week.

Are you suggesting people use this prophylactically and/ or if exposed to the other people with COVID/ who have been vaccinated?

Nemo

A Singapore study compared different prophylaxis protocols for Covid in a very high transmission setting (a dormitory in which 8 to 12 migrant workers shared a room).

The protocols are stupid (I would never take that much HCQ, for ivermectin they only dosed one time, etc.).

But what's interesting is that a povidone-iodine throat spray, used all by itself, significantly reduced infections. You might consider a povidone-iodine throat spray with black cumin seed oil in your nose in a light-to-medium exposure setting.

P

Peatness

Selenium and viral infection​

More about povidone iodine (in the nose, throat), and details of blending essential oils into a carrier oil (like black cumin seed oil) so they can be safely put in the nose or (depending on which essential oil, sometimes) ingested

Nemo

Are you suggesting people use this prophylactically and/ or if exposed to the other people with COVID/ who have been vaccinated?

Fleming's protocol is so heavy duty that it's more for people who've had serious exposure to spike proteins. Let's say you were at work for the Big Vaxxing Day when everyone else in your office got the shot. None of the windows in the office open. You were stuck at your desk all day, breathing the shared air.

Then you start getting symptoms. Brain fog or worse. Maybe shingles or a feeling like mononucleosis. Serious blood clots or bleeding. Chest pain. Nausea. Stuff like that.

You try antihistamines and they help but don't completely cure you. Maybe you try two days of ivermectin and that helps too, but the brain fog is still there.

That's when I'd do the whole Fleming protocol.

Part of the protocol continues indefinitely. That would serve as prophylaxis for the future.

Nemo

Nicotine blocks spike protein binding to the nAChR receptor by competing with it for the receptor.

After the paragraph at the top, it's in English.

Consensus is it may be helpful against the neurotoxin sequences on the spike protein, like the rabies and cobra toxin sequences. Nobody's buying that those are there just to help the spike bind harder to ACE2.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals